Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nicholas Aldrich
United States
Wausau
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I am a king backer who added one of everything (pledge was several hundred, but fairly simple, one of each add on). We recieved the news this weekend that shipping was completed in the usa, with some tracking numbers being posted today.

Ship naked is now closed (I calley and emailed them earmies with no response). I am missing my pledge, shipping notification, and tracking number. It appears my pledge was never shipped even though we were told shipping is done in the usa. I'm in central Wisconsin.

Ive read of many others in the same situation. Anyone else on bbg missing their pledge, tracking info, and shipping notification? What is everyone doing about this?

I have decided not to go all in on MBP, as the more you support monolith, the more you are penalized (cmon is opposite of this and supports those who place large orders quickly - I've backed almost every cmon campaign they have had).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm still waiting for my stuff too. 02864
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Chew
United States
Concord Township
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Attack dog
mbmbmbmbmb
I have no notification from ship naked. However my order was shipped per FedEx. If you aren't signed up for FedEx delivery manager I recommend signing up for it. You rarely ever get notice from kickstarter people until the shipment is already on the way or arrived.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathue Faulk
United States
Cedar Park
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just received tracking info an hour ago.

Edit: also note that I only had one add on.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Gardner
United States
LA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine is supposed to arrive tomorrow. I am in south Louisiana.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aditya C
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Didn't the last update say that the final orders were sent this within the last couple of days? You might get it by the end of this week then.

I'll chime in that there was no shipping notification or tracking info given to me. I just got it randomly one day.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got the notice that my label was just generated.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Paul Messerly
United States
Sherman Oaks
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmb
I got my tracking number a week ago and have been watching as it slowly moves across the country. I think it's going by covered wagon because it's moving so slow... Did they just rent a uhaul and they are stopping at houses in every state to make personal deliveries? It's been moving at a rate of about 2 states a day... In another week it may show up here in gold rush country. One of these days we should think about connecting the the country by railroad or even inventing one of those flying machines.

I could order the game from Amazon right now, get it shipped from the UK for free, and it would still arrive quicker?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Vinyard
United States
Las Cruces
NM
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I had a pretty complex order, so I figured I was near the end... and it arrived tonight in two very large boxes.

One word... amazing. If I picked a second word... incredible.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Turner
Australia
Melbourne
VIC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a "complicated" order, still waiting in Australia.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason
United States
Ogden
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I received the notice that my label was generated on the 21st. Based on the tracking information, it should arrive Saturday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
scott smith
msg tools
Until about 9 pm EST last night I didn't have a notification either, but they sent me a notification then and it looks like I'll have the game by Wednesday.

Also I don't trust them on saying they are shipping 'complex' orders later. Unless complex meant anything other than the king or barbarian pledges. I did the king pledge with one addon, hardly complex at all. I'm glad they came through for me, but I suspect there are still many out there that haven't had theirs shipped yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got my notification last week, and checking FedEx.com this morning, looks like it's supposed to be delivered some time today!

-shnar

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Shydler
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
455_PWR wrote:
So I am a king backer who added one of everything (pledge was several hundred, but fairly simple, one of each add on). We recieved the news this weekend that shipping was completed in the usa, with some tracking numbers being posted today.

Ship naked is now closed (I calley and emailed them earmies with no response). I am missing my pledge, shipping notification, and tracking number. It appears my pledge was never shipped even though we were told shipping is done in the usa. I'm in central Wisconsin.

Ive read of many others in the same situation. Anyone else on bbg missing their pledge, tracking info, and shipping notification? What is everyone doing about this?

I have decided not to go all in on MBP, as the more you support monolith, the more you are penalized (cmon is opposite of this and supports those who place large orders quickly - I've backed almost every cmon campaign they have had).

I received notice last week and received my games yesterday. I ordered two sets, and the emails from Ship Naked suggested that the more complex/extensive orders were being packed/shipped last. I suppose that the idea was that the basic game pledges could be packed/shipped faster, thus getting more games to more people more quickly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Peacock
msg tools
mbmbmbmb

I live in BC Canada and I was told on update 180 that Monday (yesterday) we would receiving our tracking numbers by end of day at the LATEST. I've emailed ship naked with no response after a day. Anyone get their pledge without a tracking number?
Any other Canadians still waiting or am I the only one?

Regards,

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
shnar wrote:
I got my notification last week, and checking FedEx.com this morning, looks like it's supposed to be delivered some time today!

-shnar

Annnnd, there's a big box right in front of me!

-shnar
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason
United States
Ogden
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
monmoth wrote:
Until about 9 pm EST last night I didn't have a notification either, but they sent me a notification then and it looks like I'll have the game by Wednesday.

Also I don't trust them on saying they are shipping 'complex' orders later. Unless complex meant anything other than the king or barbarian pledges. I did the king pledge with one addon, hardly complex at all. I'm glad they came through for me, but I suspect there are still many out there that haven't had theirs shipped yet.

Exact same situation for me. King pledge with a single add-on. Apparently, the single add-on made them more complex than the majority of the other orders.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pascal Paquin
Canada
Val d'Or
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Was suposed to get mine yesterday (according to tracking) but still didn't received it.
Finger cross for today

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Peacock
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I didn't get my tracking here in Canada, I called Ship Naked and my file didn't get sent over from Monolith. Luckily Ship Naked dealt promptly with the situation and got hold of Monolith right away, they are sending mine separate right away.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.