Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonathan O'D
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
At the beginning of the game instead of handing each player a plastic bag with all of their components I'd like to find some sort of wine related container for each player. Anyone have ideas?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Ryan
United States
Johnson City
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This got me thinking.. maybe it'd be possible to get a sheet of cork and make some little boxes out of it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Darcy
Australia
Blue Mountains
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
evnzro wrote:
This got me thinking.. maybe it'd be possible to get a sheet of cork and make some little boxes out of it.

That is certainly possible. Most hobby stores sell sheets of cork.

Another idea would be to use wine glasses. A pain for storage though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gary smith
United Kingdom
Salisbury
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I make and use these, they work really well for all the components and look really nice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darin Bolyard
United States
Oak Grove
Missouri
flag msg tools
But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
badge
In your world, I have another name. You must learn to know me by it. That was the very reason why you were brought to Narnia, that by knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there.
mbmbmbmbmb
Those↑ are sweet! I have a set of small condiment bowls that I use generically among my games. Here is something similar that would likely work as well: https://www.amazon.com/TrueCraftware-Stainless-Steel-Condime...

Though I recently acquired a set of miniature galvanized steel wash tubs. They have become my [component] containers of choice for Viticulture. I can post a pic later if you're interested in what they look like next to the game. I think they were originally from World Market.

A bonus to items like those mentioned above is that they're stackable and durable. I take them with me to game nights, and they don't consume much space. Both of the above mentioned items were thrifted. I've always got my eyes open at thrift stores for cool containers, especially for holding components.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Harris
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmb
dbolyard wrote:
I've always got my eyes open at thrift stores for cool containers, especially for holding components.

Great idea.

I've just ordered some transparent business card boxes. I think I'll put some wine labels inside.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Sillas
United States
Yuba City
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If only Crown Royal made wine. The bag would be perfect

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
laurent
France
Paris
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Really cool tokens

http://toutpourlejeu.com/fr/pions-de-jeux-et-jetons/1047-6-p...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.