• [+] Dice rolls
Ron Lacer
United States
Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm The White Knight.

But I'll say some of the choices were tough/nebulous and on another day my answers would likely be different

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rue Sailmana
Netherlands
Zaandam
Noord-Holland
flag msg tools
badge
Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra
mbmbmbmbmb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Thunkd
United States
Florence
MA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm the black knight. My overriding goal is to win? I'm not really sure how they got that from my answers, but okay.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Lacer
United States
Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thunkd wrote:
I'm the black knight. My overriding goal is to win? I'm not really sure how they got that from my answers, but okay.

Hmm, I don't think I can game with you any more whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 Lucky Texan
United States
Arlington
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sooo..... we're on our way to building a society !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Pariah
United States
Ronkonkoma
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thunkd wrote:

Same here - and I thought the same when I was done.

Most of my answers talked about stability and steadiness (rather than "winning") .....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chapel
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"Don't be humble... you're not that great."
mbmbmb
Ruesailmana wrote:

I got "The Constitutional Peasant". Sounds about right.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Thunkd
United States
Florence
MA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rocksnrolls wrote:
Thunkd wrote:

Hmm, I don't think I can game with you any more whistle
Aren't you duty-bound to play with and oppose me!?!? Or will you simply concede defeat and let darkness win?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Hook
United States
Lansing
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
"Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise cannot see all ends."
badge
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo. "So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
mbmbmbmbmb
Engineer Builder here- overriding goal is to stick with the plan and get the job done. Okay...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Black
United States
Mesa
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmb
Interesting quiz. I usually don't take them, but I was interested to see how medieval occupations relate to modern ones.

Apparently I'm the Black Knight. Some of the assumptions it made were off the mark when it comes to my personal relationships, but overall, as it pertains to my profession and my mode of operation therein, it was pretty accurate. Cool!

Quote:

Your distinct personality, The Black Knight, might be found in most of the thriving kingdoms of the time.

Your overriding goal is to win.

You approach each task or situation as a contest to be won strategically and efficiently.

Because you can control your feelings, it is not unusual for you to charm, as well as successfully delegate tasks and responsibilities to the more emotional types. You are often concerned with what's in it for you. You seldom involve yourself in activities where you can not foresee a reward for your investment or effort.

On the positive side, you can be analytically empathic and logically persuasive.

On the negative side, you may be unemotionally manipulative as well as impulsive. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rue Sailmana
Netherlands
Zaandam
Noord-Holland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MWChapel wrote:
Ruesailmana wrote:

I got "The Constitutional Peasant". Sounds about right.

Hahaha

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Shevalier
Canada
Orillia
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
"Everyone must believe in something. I believe I'll go canoeing." -Henry David Thoreau
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm a shepherd.

"Your distinct personality, The Shepherd is to likely to tend to your human flock. You understand the needs of those for whom you are responsible.

Shepherds are vigilant and reliable.

You realize your obligation and commitment to the well being of those entrusted to your care. Shepherds are very dependable. You engender a feeling of comfort and stability to those within your charge.

On the positive side, Shepherds can be empathic, caring, understanding, practical and realistic.

On the negative side, you may be manipulative, close-minded and sentimentally rigid. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry Wilkinson
United States
New Castle
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
When asking "What would Jesus do?", remember that flipping over tables and using a whip are within the realm of possibilities.
mbmbmbmbmb
I am the doctor. Let me give everyone some medical advice:

Don't get sick.laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 Lucky Texan
United States
Arlington
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jrtolf wrote:

Don't get sick.laugh

"Please state the nature of the medical emergency"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gregory Amstutz
United States
Chula Vista
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Interestingly enough, I rated as a Shepherd. Interesting because my name - Gregory - comes from ancient Greek and roughly means "Watchful Shepherd"

How did Mom & Dad know?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rue Sailmana
Netherlands
Zaandam
Noord-Holland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1 Lucky Texan wrote:
Jrtolf wrote:

Don't get sick.laugh

"Please state the nature of the medical emergency"

Dammit Jim, I'm a doctor, not a
- bricklayer
- escalator
- mechanic
- engineer
- coal miner
- physicist
- torpedo technician

- botanist
- historian

- decorator
- bartender
- voyeur
- performer
- counterinsurgent
- database
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
American in Chile
Chile
Temuco
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Shepherd

I'm not sure what merit/accomplishment-based rewards and logical thinking have to do with being a shepherd, though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Betty Boop
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, I'm also a shepherd.
It was expected.
Back to housework now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Merchant here.

"Your distinct personality, The Merchant, might be found in most of the thriving kingdoms of the time.

Your overriding goal is to always be competitive, for Merchants are the deal makers.

Every situation is realistically analyzed for its profit potential. A well executed deal, even one that is profitable for all participants, can be its own reward for many Merchants.

On the positive side you can be logically practical, rational and realistic.

On the negative side you may be rigidly dogmatic as well as unmerciful and precipitous. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roberto Vaccari
Italy
Nonantola (Mo)
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Dreamer Minstrel

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
I'm the "Poopsmith"? coal

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R H
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Prime Minister

You are a strategist who pursues the most efficient and logical path toward the realization of the goal that you perceive or visualize.

You will often only associate with those people who can assist you in the implementation of your plan. Inept assistants may be immediately discarded as excess baggage. To do otherwise could be seen as inefficient and illogical.

On the positive side, you can be rationally idealistic and analytically ideological. You can be a bold decision maker and risk taker who can move society ahead by years instead of minutes.

On the negative side, you may be unmerciful, impatient, impetuous and impulsive. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms.

Sadly, Im just another politician....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TED DORNBOS
United States
Kalamazoo
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Evidently the role of PRIME MINISTER is my forte.

Seems a little unusual for a MEYERS-BRIGGS INTJ with an inherent aversion to politics.

The Prime Minister

Beyond a specific job title, a vocation takes on its own greater personality. This personality preference can give a broader understanding of the basic complementary style and types necessary to the kingdom's survival, and perhaps to any modern organization's success.

Although the specific vocations influenced the names, it was no accident that certain personality types and styles gravitated to certain occupations. The personality of these jobs suited the inclinations of the job holders, and the predecessor to modern day job descriptions was born. The successful matching of a job-holder's personality to the personality and unique requirements of the job was necessary for a kingdom to thrive, just as it's necessary to an organization's success today. The most successful groups are able to blend the differences into a powerful and productive entity.

Even though people now have the freedom to explore many different career alternative, there is still a medieval vocational personality within everyone. This personality, properly identified and understood, can motivate success, encourage job satisfaction and promote contentment in the workplace.

Your distinct personality, The Prime Minister might be found in most of the thriving kingdoms of the time.

You are a strategist who pursues the most efficient and logical path toward the realization of the goal that you perceive or visualize.

You will often only associate with those people who can assist you in the implementation of your plan. Inept assistants may be immediately discarded as excess baggage. To do otherwise could be seen as inefficient and illogical.

On the positive side, you can be rationally idealistic and analytically ideological. You can be a bold decision maker and risk taker who can move society ahead by years instead of minutes.

On the negative side, you may be unmerciful, impatient, impetuous and impulsive. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.