Popular Tags: [View All]
Tony
United States
Tempe
Arizona
flag msg tools
May the Force be with you.
badge
Good and evil; there never is one without the other.
mbmbmbmbmb
I watched this 6 minute video about the game:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3SLagHrxIQ&feature=youtu.be

I get some of the basic mechanics, and that there are multiple ways to play (skirmish, scenario, campaign). But, given the rules are not posted I can't really tell a ton about each of these ways.

Has there been anything else posted about the rules besides this video?

Do we know if in campaign play you can upgrade your characters (with XP, for example).

Is there any sense about what other games this might at least somewhat similar to?

I'm in for the base pledge plus at least on of the KS exclusive upgrades (even if it's not great, at this price it's worth the risk). But, I am trying to figure out if it is worth getting more about it, and any thoughts or insights on game play that I might have missed would be appreciated.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aditya C
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Hephaestos expansion has a campaign where Hephaestus and Hades are trying to release the Titans like Prometheus, while Zeus and Ares try to stop them. The result of each scenario affects the setup of the next one.

In the Hera expansion Achilles and Heracles compete with each other to overcome the 12 labors. They get points that they can use for weapon upgrades and for upgrading to Veteran Achilles and Veteran Heracles.

They are also going to release a campaign book later in the KS event so we'll see what all that has but there is supposed to be a multi-scenario story line.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benoit VOGT
Luxembourg
flag msg tools
designer
mb
El_Tonio wrote:
I watched this 6 minute video about the game:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3SLagHrxIQ&feature=youtu.be

I get some of the basic mechanics, and that there are multiple ways to play (skirmish, scenario, campaign). But, given the rules are not posted I can't really tell a ton about each of these ways.

Has there been anything else posted about the rules besides this video?

Do we know if in campaign play you can upgrade your characters (with XP, for example).

Is there any sense about what other games this might at least somewhat similar to?

I'm in for the base pledge plus at least on of the KS exclusive upgrades (even if it's not great, at this price it's worth the risk). But, I am trying to figure out if it is worth getting more about it, and any thoughts or insights on game play that I might have missed would be appreciated.

We will make the rules available pretty soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.