4 Posts

Star Wars: Destiny» Forums » Organized Play

Subject: Anyone int the Cincinnati Area Want to Play? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sherri Fillingham
msg tools
mb
Now that I'm ridiculously hooked, I'm looking for people to play. I've got both starter sets and am willing to loan you one to play if you don't have a deck of your own. Any takers?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Berning
United States
cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
I know they had a sold out pre-release tournament at Arkham House in Walnut Hills. I was unable to make it, but I have a lot on pre-order (Dec 2nd).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Collins
United States
Erlanger
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
slfillingham wrote:
Now that I'm ridiculously hooked, I'm looking for people to play. I've got both starter sets and am willing to loan you one to play if you don't have a deck of your own. Any takers?

Check your geekmail.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander

Salt Lake City
Utah
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
slfillingham wrote:

Looks like Arkam House plans on having regular sessions once the game releases. I was able to make it to their pre-release event, great turnout!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.