BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Europe » Germany

Subject: Question about web stores rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Julien K
Japan
Kyoto
flag msg tools
I wish to buy the Marco Polo extension and maybe also the Adventure land expansion from Germany. The only web stores I have found until now that at least have the Marco Polo extension are cundco.de and spiele-offensive.de .

Before I commit to any of these, I would like to ask my fellow german gamers for your opinion about these websites, if they are respectable or if I should expect any trouble, especially seeing that I live in Asia (I did not check yet if they send to Asia yet).

Alsom if you have any recommendation for other webstores, I am all ears meeple

Thanks in advance

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johannes H.
Germany
Frankfurt am Main
flag msg tools
Meat is for pussies!
badge
Karma is a funny thing.
mbmbmbmbmb
I can recommend both of them. Cundco is the Store of Hans im Glück Verlags-GmbH and Spiele-Offensive is one of the biggest and most renowned OLGS.
You might also want to check www.milanspiele.de and magierspiele.de
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leon
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would also have a look at fantasywelt.de and magierspiele.de.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthias M
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
All of the shops mentioned so far are respectable.

Just one note: When ordering from cundco, you should be aware of the fact that they are a very small business. Something like two half time employees managing the Hans im Glück online shop for games, merchandise and replacement parts (mainly Carcassonne). They may not be the fastest online shop around, but they are respectable. Spiele-Offensive, OTOH, is probably the biggest German OLGS.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julien K
Japan
Kyoto
flag msg tools
Thanks all for your information ! Very much appreciated. I will need to check these other websites, and hope my german is not too rusted.

As for time, I don't mind getting my stuffs late as long as I get it, but thanks Matthias for the warning.

Vielen dank !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael B.
Germany
Ruhrgebiet
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I personally like docsmagic.de who has a lot of english/US games in store. You can order directly or if you prefer via amazon marketplace (might save you shipping costs if you are a prime customer)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.