Hide
2 Posts

Agent Decker» Forums » Rules

Subject: Guard Uniform/Locker Room rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Judson Miller
msg tools
I love this game. I have been playing it to the detriment of my work and sleep since printing off the full art version a few days ago. I have a question about the keep card labelled Guard Uniform. After I have equipped it, it is unclear to me whether it becomes a resource that I can use each turn such as the map that you earn from completing Mission 1, or does this card need to be discard in order to use the 1 stealth? The Prisoner card is the same way. The rules say "Some items give you bonuses that work every turn, others can be discarded for an effect." It is just not clear to me which category the Guard Uniform and Prisoner fall into.

Thanks!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manuel Correia
Germany
Hamburg
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello!

Thank you for your kind words. Those cards are exactly what that line in the rules is referring to. Cards like Guard Uniform and Prisoner give you permanent bonuses which you can use once per turn, without discarding them.

Good luck, agent.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.