Craig Nicholls
Australia
Perth
Western Australia
flag msg tools
We encountered the situation where an end of turn card that was the last card in the deck was drawn during a combat determination.

Do we then shuffle the cards to complete the combat? If this is the case we would then need to reshuffle immediately after this during the reserve phase. Is this right or is there another way to play this?

Many thanks for any comments. Cheers, Craig

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Jansson
Sweden
Trollhättan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would say yes. Complete the current action then, shuffle the discard pile together with the draw pile and all end of turn cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Nicholls
Australia
Perth
Western Australia
flag msg tools
Thanks Max, this is how we have been playing it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Walker
United States
Henry
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
'65 Squad Level Combat in Vietnam. On Kickstarter!
mbmbmbmbmb
Bakon wrote:
Thanks Max, this is how we have been playing it.

Hi Craig,

This is covered in a couple of places in the rules. If you are in the middle of a combat when the final End Turn is drawn, resolve the combat.

Command Ops (pg 18) has different rules.

When I need an extra card or two at the end of the turn, I just flip the discard pile and draw from the middle. I don't feel there's a need to reshuffle, but you can do it if you want to. After resolving the combat THEN you reshuffle to start the next turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.