Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
ArcNeo Masato
United States
Pasco
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry to anyone who thinks I have one, but I'm actually just wondering if anyone has come up with a solo variant (Either stand alone or combined with the other WTTD) for this with the life tracker and such we have now. I'm throwing out a few ideas I'll post later if they don't totally suck, but in the mean time, just wondering if anyone else beat me to it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flo Heisenbrain
Germany
München
Bayern
flag msg tools
I am the one who mods!
badge
Are you pondering what I'm pondering?
mbmbmbmbmb
There is already a suggestion made by
Don Riddle
United States
Leesburg
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
. You can find it In the Welcome to the Dungeon Variants Forum or here.
I've not tried his mode yet, so i can't say much about it, but it sounds promising.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anton Gorbachev
msg tools
Looked the one posted above, it was quite all right, but i would usually pass the chance to AI to go through, coz it was a bit too unlikely it will pass.

And since at the mmoment I don't have a d10 blush, i thought, how could i manage with a couple of different coloured d6s.
Try this.
For instance, 1 black and 1 white dice. Roll both at the same time.
Number on just the black die represents the 6 items, and AI will remove one, if the number on black die is bigger than on white. Every other time, doubles or a bigger number on white or if u've already removed that item, u just add both numbers, and the sum will represent the particular amount of cards(count every card currently in the dungeon and every card under the removed items). The numbers have to match EXACTLY in order for AI to pass, otherwise just add the card to the dungeon. That's probably it. U play by normal rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.