$30.00
Recommend
11 
 Thumb up
 Hide
61 Posts
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Religion, Sex, and Politics

Subject: Richard Spencer is not a half-shit Neo-Nazi rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: But_Obama_Did_it! [+] [View All]
Me nah play no 'ide and seek
United States
Lincoln
NE
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
No, Richard Spencer, coiner of the phrase "alt-right", has used his speech at the alt-right National Policy Institute, to confirm that he is pretty much a full-on Neo-Nazi.



No, no, I'm not trying to draw your attention to the very beginning, where he says "Hail Trump, hail our people, hail victory!", in response to which a not-insignificant number of attendees throw up what can only be interpreted as honest-to-God "Heil Hitler" salutes. I mean, that would be easy.

No, I'd like to draw your attention to roughly 30 whole seconds in, where he disdainfully refers to "the mainstream media". Now, shitting on the "MSM" is essentially de riguer for conservatives these days. It's the rest of his sentence that seems to strongly imply anti-Semitism, in the context of the traditional anti-Semitic trope of "Jews control the media".

Quote:
The mainstream media, or perhaps we should refer to them in the original German, the Lügenpresse [scattered cheers and applause] [video edit break] It's not just that they are leftists and cucks, it's not just that many are genuinely stupid. Indeed, one wonders if these "people" are people at all, or instead just soulless "golem". . .


So, let's go through the Nazi-specific language: "Lügenpresse", meaning "lying press", used by the Nazi Party to demean elements of the press that opposed them.

Now, let's just gloss over all the talk of "cuck" and "stupid", as those are pretty standard fare for alt-right assholes, and move right on to the suggestion that these "people", may not be "people" at all, highly reminiscent of of phrases used by the Nazis to condemn Jews and their various other victims as "subhuman".

I don't even need to get into all of that, because what bothers me most is the next phrase, suggesting that these "non-humans" may, in fact, be "golems".

Now, there is no shortage of words in the commonly-accepted English-language that he could have used to suggest that members of the media are soulless creatures, animated only by instinct and hatred. "Automatons", "robots", "machines", any of these words would have sufficed to suggest that the mainstream media are brain-dead assholes that just parrot the left-wing line.

No, he chose "golem", a mythological creature utilized by European Jews to protect them from the ravages of European anti-Semitism, to represent the mindless, soulless, sub-human mainstream media. This must be, by far, the most obscure of the functionally synonymous words I've presented that could have conveyed the same intent.

Given the broader context of the speech, this can not be an accident.
46 
 Thumb up
1.30
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It scares me that conservatives and republicans are lining their opinions up behind people like this so easily. It's like they have no principles. it feels like a mass scale stanford experiment.
22 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James King
United States
North Central Louisiana / No Longer A Resident of the Shreveport/Bossier City Area
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb


maxo-texas wrote:
It scares me that conservatives and republicans are lining their opinions up behind people like this so easily. It's like they have no principles. it feels like a mass scale stanford experiment.

When the Republican delegates at the 1964 National Republican spat on and ousted the black delegates from their midst in order to make room for Dixiecrats-turned-Republicans, the handwriting was already on the wall.


2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vic Lineal
Spain
Barcelona
flag msg tools
maxo-texas wrote:
It scares me that conservatives and republicans are lining their opinions up behind people like this so easily. It's like they have no principles. it feels like a mass scale stanford experiment.


The American right, especially, has this ridiculous view of Fascism as some sort of working class, quasi-socialist movement that is fundamentally opposed to their own liberal-conservative ideas (a product of the ideologically lazy recycling of fascism as "totalitarianism" and totes equal to the Soviet Bloc during the Cold War). But this is not how it works. The European right became "fascisticed" as a response to a specific context, and it did so very quickly and without much ideological reservation. The best and most brilliant theoreticians of Fascism were not the "men of action" and "condottieri and poets" that plague Fascist mythology, but conservative academics well positioned in the intellectual establishment of their countries, people like Gentile or Schmidt; its financial and political clout came from big capital, especially heavy industrial capital; and its main social base was not the working class, but middle-class conservatives and "people of order" (the backbone of good, conservative society) who needed an ideological outlet both for their desire of social control and against egalitarian, emancipatory movements that were gaining a social relevance that threatened the status quo.

For a long time it looked like Libertarianism was filling that ideological niche in American politics, but the internal contradictions between more mainstream and more hardline Libertarianism never really resolved, and it never really resolved its relationship with conservatism. So now we are seeing a harder return to race-based, mercantilist, "strongman" politics more in harmony with traditional discourses of Fascism (with the harder edge of Libertarianism happily converging with traditional reactionary outlooks a la Hoppe).
14 
 Thumb up
0.55
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walking on eggshells is not my style
United States
North Pole
Alaska
flag msg tools
maxo-texas wrote:
It scares me that conservatives and republicans are lining their opinions up behind people like this so easily. It's like they have no principles. it feels like a mass scale stanford experiment.


Fuck you, Mac.

Who the hell is Richard Spencer? Toku didn't even know 20 minutes ago.


Without Wikipedia-ing it?

Now. You've claimed to be hip to this whole alt right thing for years. How in the hell did you buy into this piece, posted hours ago, that a POS claims is the original use of alt right is in fact legit?

Principles? Fuck you. You johnny come lately fucktard.

Alt right has been around for years, and wasn't co-opted to have a negative connotation until last week. Now you knew it all along?

You lying piece of dung.

And have a good thanksgiving.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Me nah play no 'ide and seek
United States
Lincoln
NE
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
ImaSokpupet wrote:
Sure, and so is Donald Trump.


I am doing my best not to "cry wolf". I would not post the images you posted, specifically for the fear of being branded as "The Boy Who Cried Wolf".

I tried very hard to use this man's very specific words as flags of anti-Semitism. Go ahead and look through my previous posting history and try to flag me as "The Boy who Cried Wolf".

Please.
16 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Koldfoot wrote:
maxo-texas wrote:
It scares me that conservatives and republicans are lining their opinions up behind people like this so easily. It's like they have no principles. it feels like a mass scale stanford experiment.


Fuck you, Mac.

Who the hell is Richard Spencer? Toku didn't even know 20 minutes ago.


Without Wikipedia-ing it?

Now. You've claimed to be hip to this whole alt right thing for years. How in the hell did you buy into this piece, posted hours ago, that a POS claims is the original use of alt right is in fact legit?

Principles? Fuck you. You johnny come lately fucktard.

Alt right has been around for years, and wasn't co-opted to have a negative connotation until last week. Now you knew it all along?

You lying piece of dung.

And have a good thanksgiving.


Man, it's pathetically stupid that you feel the need to rely on hateful vulgarity to make a point. But if it gets your rocks off, I guess go for it. It doesn't matter to me.

We've been talking about Spencer and the alt-right for MONTHS.
Look back in my 1488 posts dude. We discussed the connections between the alt right and 1488 references back then. And Spencer's name came up back then. It's come up in other posts along the way as well. This is not something new as you are trying to imply.

Your appropriate response was, "Wow Spencer is an incredible racist and neo-nazi who is surrounded by people who act like neo-nazi's."

Do you agree Spencer speaks and behaves in anti-democratic ways or do you have a secret urge to throw the arm up?


23 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walking on eggshells is not my style
United States
North Pole
Alaska
flag msg tools
maxo-texas wrote:
Koldfoot wrote:
maxo-texas wrote:
It scares me that conservatives and republicans are lining their opinions up behind people like this so easily. It's like they have no principles. it feels like a mass scale stanford experiment.


Fuck you, Mac.

Who the hell is Richard Spencer? Toku didn't even know 20 minutes ago.


Without Wikipedia-ing it?

Now. You've claimed to be hip to this whole alt right thing for years. How in the hell did you buy into this piece, posted hours ago, that a POS claims is the original use of alt right is in fact legit?

Principles? Fuck you. You johnny come lately fucktard.

Alt right has been around for years, and wasn't co-opted to have a negative connotation until last week. Now you knew it all along?

You lying piece of dung.

And have a good thanksgiving.


We've been talking about Spencer and the alt-right for MONTHS.
Look back in my 1488 posts dude. We discussed the connections between the alt right and 1488 references back then. This is not something new.

Your appropriate response was, "Wow Spencer is an incredible racist and neo-nazi who is surrounded by people who act like neo-nazi's."

Do you agree Spencer speaks and behaves in anti-democratic ways or do you have a secret urge to throw the arm up?


I've never heard of Richard spencer.

Fuck you and the retard for trying to pawn him off on me.

'Tis you who try to defend every bigot on your side as a saint.

How do you come down on the honorable Rev. Wright these days?

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walking on eggshells is not my style
United States
North Pole
Alaska
flag msg tools
I need to defend Richard Spencer like you need to defend every inbred assmonkey out there rioting because Hillary lost.

2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Me nah play no 'ide and seek
United States
Lincoln
NE
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Koldfoot wrote:
maxo-texas wrote:
It scares me that conservatives and republicans are lining their opinions up behind people like this so easily. It's like they have no principles. it feels like a mass scale stanford experiment.


Fuck you, Mac.

Who the hell is Richard Spencer? Toku didn't even know 20 minutes ago.


Without Wikipedia-ing it?

Now. You've claimed to be hip to this whole alt right thing for years. How in the hell did you buy into this piece, posted hours ago, that a POS claims is the original use of alt right is in fact legit?

Principles? Fuck you. You johnny come lately fucktard.

Alt right has been around for years, and wasn't co-opted to have a negative connotation until last week. Now you knew it all along?

You lying piece of dung.

And have a good thanksgiving.


Look man, I won't deny that I had to Google "Richard Spencer" to find out what he's all about, but I have known and distrusted the "alt-right" ever since I heard the term several years ago.

If you have any factual arguments to make with my OP, then, please, make them.
19 
 Thumb up
0.05
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walking on eggshells is not my style
United States
North Pole
Alaska
flag msg tools
toku42 wrote:
Koldfoot wrote:
maxo-texas wrote:
It scares me that conservatives and republicans are lining their opinions up behind people like this so easily. It's like they have no principles. it feels like a mass scale stanford experiment.


Fuck you, Mac.

Who the hell is Richard Spencer? Toku didn't even know 20 minutes ago.


Without Wikipedia-ing it?

Now. You've claimed to be hip to this whole alt right thing for years. How in the hell did you buy into this piece, posted hours ago, that a POS claims is the original use of alt right is in fact legit?

Principles? Fuck you. You johnny come lately fucktard.

Alt right has been around for years, and wasn't co-opted to have a negative connotation until last week. Now you knew it all along?

You lying piece of dung.

And have a good thanksgiving.


Look man, I won't deny that I had to Google "Richard Spencer" to find out what he's all about, but I have known and distrusted the "alt-right" ever since I heard the term several years ago.

If you have any factual arguments to make with my OP, then, please, make them.


Someone talking to you?

Please don't quote me as if it's me.

Trying to talk to adults here.
 
 Thumb up
0.01
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Koldfoot wrote:
maxo-texas wrote:
Koldfoot wrote:
maxo-texas wrote:
It scares me that conservatives and republicans are lining their opinions up behind people like this so easily. It's like they have no principles. it feels like a mass scale stanford experiment.


Fuck you, Mac.

Who the hell is Richard Spencer? Toku didn't even know 20 minutes ago.


Without Wikipedia-ing it?

Now. You've claimed to be hip to this whole alt right thing for years. How in the hell did you buy into this piece, posted hours ago, that a POS claims is the original use of alt right is in fact legit?

Principles? Fuck you. You johnny come lately fucktard.

Alt right has been around for years, and wasn't co-opted to have a negative connotation until last week. Now you knew it all along?

You lying piece of dung.

And have a good thanksgiving.


We've been talking about Spencer and the alt-right for MONTHS.
Look back in my 1488 posts dude. We discussed the connections between the alt right and 1488 references back then. This is not something new.

Your appropriate response was, "Wow Spencer is an incredible racist and neo-nazi who is surrounded by people who act like neo-nazi's."

Do you agree Spencer speaks and behaves in anti-democratic ways or do you have a secret urge to throw the arm up?


I've never heard of Richard spencer.

Fuck you and the retard for trying to pawn him off on me.

'Tis you who try to defend every bigot on your side as a saint.

How do you come down on the honorable Rev. Wright these days?



Pivot..
Start a thread on Rev. Wright.

How about addressing Spencer and alt right ties to Trump's governing team here?
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walking on eggshells is not my style
United States
North Pole
Alaska
flag msg tools
maxo-texas wrote:
Koldfoot wrote:
maxo-texas wrote:
Koldfoot wrote:
maxo-texas wrote:
It scares me that conservatives and republicans are lining their opinions up behind people like this so easily. It's like they have no principles. it feels like a mass scale stanford experiment.


Fuck you, Mac.

Who the hell is Richard Spencer? Toku didn't even know 20 minutes ago.


Without Wikipedia-ing it?

Now. You've claimed to be hip to this whole alt right thing for years. How in the hell did you buy into this piece, posted hours ago, that a POS claims is the original use of alt right is in fact legit?

Principles? Fuck you. You johnny come lately fucktard.

Alt right has been around for years, and wasn't co-opted to have a negative connotation until last week. Now you knew it all along?

You lying piece of dung.

And have a good thanksgiving.


We've been talking about Spencer and the alt-right for MONTHS.
Look back in my 1488 posts dude. We discussed the connections between the alt right and 1488 references back then. This is not something new.

Your appropriate response was, "Wow Spencer is an incredible racist and neo-nazi who is surrounded by people who act like neo-nazi's."

Do you agree Spencer speaks and behaves in anti-democratic ways or do you have a secret urge to throw the arm up?


I've never heard of Richard spencer.

Fuck you and the retard for trying to pawn him off on me.

'Tis you who try to defend every bigot on your side as a saint.

How do you come down on the honorable Rev. Wright these days?



Pivot..
Start a thread on Rev. Wright.

How about addressing Spencer and alt right ties to Trump's governing team here?


Please. Lay out the facts.

You defend that piece of shit racist you refuse to deny. Not me.

I have no defence for some democrat racist I've never heard of.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Me nah play no 'ide and seek
United States
Lincoln
NE
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Koldfoot wrote:
toku42 wrote:
Koldfoot wrote:
maxo-texas wrote:
It scares me that conservatives and republicans are lining their opinions up behind people like this so easily. It's like they have no principles. it feels like a mass scale stanford experiment.


Fuck you, Mac.

Who the hell is Richard Spencer? Toku didn't even know 20 minutes ago.


Without Wikipedia-ing it?

Now. You've claimed to be hip to this whole alt right thing for years. How in the hell did you buy into this piece, posted hours ago, that a POS claims is the original use of alt right is in fact legit?

Principles? Fuck you. You johnny come lately fucktard.

Alt right has been around for years, and wasn't co-opted to have a negative connotation until last week. Now you knew it all along?

You lying piece of dung.

And have a good thanksgiving.


Look man, I won't deny that I had to Google "Richard Spencer" to find out what he's all about, but I have known and distrusted the "alt-right" ever since I heard the term several years ago.

If you have any factual arguments to make with my OP, then, please, make them.


Someone talking to you?

Please don't quote me as if it's me.

Trying to talk to adults here.


So, no factual arguments against my OP, right? Just personal invective? Good to know. Well done.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walking on eggshells is not my style
United States
North Pole
Alaska
flag msg tools
toku42 wrote:
Koldfoot wrote:
toku42 wrote:
Koldfoot wrote:
maxo-texas wrote:
It scares me that conservatives and republicans are lining their opinions up behind people like this so easily. It's like they have no principles. it feels like a mass scale stanford experiment.


Fuck you, Mac.

Who the hell is Richard Spencer? Toku didn't even know 20 minutes ago.


Without Wikipedia-ing it?

Now. You've claimed to be hip to this whole alt right thing for years. How in the hell did you buy into this piece, posted hours ago, that a POS claims is the original use of alt right is in fact legit?

Principles? Fuck you. You johnny come lately fucktard.

Alt right has been around for years, and wasn't co-opted to have a negative connotation until last week. Now you knew it all along?

You lying piece of dung.

And have a good thanksgiving.


Look man, I won't deny that I had to Google "Richard Spencer" to find out what he's all about, but I have known and distrusted the "alt-right" ever since I heard the term several years ago.

If you have any factual arguments to make with my OP, then, please, make them.


Someone talking to you?

Please don't quote me as if it's me.

Trying to talk to adults here.


So, no factual arguments against my OP, right? Just personal invective? Good to know. Well done.


Yeah. You win. Now shut the fuck up.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Me nah play no 'ide and seek
United States
Lincoln
NE
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Koldfoot wrote:
toku42 wrote:
Koldfoot wrote:
toku42 wrote:
Koldfoot wrote:
maxo-texas wrote:
It scares me that conservatives and republicans are lining their opinions up behind people like this so easily. It's like they have no principles. it feels like a mass scale stanford experiment.


Fuck you, Mac.

Who the hell is Richard Spencer? Toku didn't even know 20 minutes ago.


Without Wikipedia-ing it?

Now. You've claimed to be hip to this whole alt right thing for years. How in the hell did you buy into this piece, posted hours ago, that a POS claims is the original use of alt right is in fact legit?

Principles? Fuck you. You johnny come lately fucktard.

Alt right has been around for years, and wasn't co-opted to have a negative connotation until last week. Now you knew it all along?

You lying piece of dung.

And have a good thanksgiving.


Look man, I won't deny that I had to Google "Richard Spencer" to find out what he's all about, but I have known and distrusted the "alt-right" ever since I heard the term several years ago.

If you have any factual arguments to make with my OP, then, please, make them.


Someone talking to you?

Please don't quote me as if it's me.

Trying to talk to adults here.


So, no factual arguments against my OP, right? Just personal invective? Good to know. Well done.


Yeah. You win. Now shut the fuck up.


Done and done.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Koldfoot wrote:
maxo-texas wrote:
Koldfoot wrote:
maxo-texas wrote:
Koldfoot wrote:
maxo-texas wrote:
It scares me that conservatives and republicans are lining their opinions up behind people like this so easily. It's like they have no principles. it feels like a mass scale stanford experiment.


Fuck you, Mac.

Who the hell is Richard Spencer? Toku didn't even know 20 minutes ago.


Without Wikipedia-ing it?

Now. You've claimed to be hip to this whole alt right thing for years. How in the hell did you buy into this piece, posted hours ago, that a POS claims is the original use of alt right is in fact legit?

Principles? Fuck you. You johnny come lately fucktard.

Alt right has been around for years, and wasn't co-opted to have a negative connotation until last week. Now you knew it all along?

You lying piece of dung.

And have a good thanksgiving.


We've been talking about Spencer and the alt-right for MONTHS.
Look back in my 1488 posts dude. We discussed the connections between the alt right and 1488 references back then. This is not something new.

Your appropriate response was, "Wow Spencer is an incredible racist and neo-nazi who is surrounded by people who act like neo-nazi's."

Do you agree Spencer speaks and behaves in anti-democratic ways or do you have a secret urge to throw the arm up?


I've never heard of Richard spencer.

Fuck you and the retard for trying to pawn him off on me.

'Tis you who try to defend every bigot on your side as a saint.

How do you come down on the honorable Rev. Wright these days?



Pivot..
Start a thread on Rev. Wright.

How about addressing Spencer and alt right ties to Trump's governing team here?


Please. Lay out the facts.

You defend that piece of shit racist you refuse to deny. Not me.

I have no defence for some democrat racist I've never heard of.


So you got nothing but free floating inchoate rage.

Check.
8 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walking on eggshells is not my style
United States
North Pole
Alaska
flag msg tools
maxo-texas wrote:
Koldfoot wrote:
maxo-texas wrote:
Koldfoot wrote:
maxo-texas wrote:
Koldfoot wrote:
maxo-texas wrote:
It scares me that conservatives and republicans are lining their opinions up behind people like this so easily. It's like they have no principles. it feels like a mass scale stanford experiment.


Fuck you, Mac.

Who the hell is Richard Spencer? Toku didn't even know 20 minutes ago.


Without Wikipedia-ing it?

Now. You've claimed to be hip to this whole alt right thing for years. How in the hell did you buy into this piece, posted hours ago, that a POS claims is the original use of alt right is in fact legit?

Principles? Fuck you. You johnny come lately fucktard.

Alt right has been around for years, and wasn't co-opted to have a negative connotation until last week. Now you knew it all along?

You lying piece of dung.

And have a good thanksgiving.


We've been talking about Spencer and the alt-right for MONTHS.
Look back in my 1488 posts dude. We discussed the connections between the alt right and 1488 references back then. This is not something new.

Your appropriate response was, "Wow Spencer is an incredible racist and neo-nazi who is surrounded by people who act like neo-nazi's."

Do you agree Spencer speaks and behaves in anti-democratic ways or do you have a secret urge to throw the arm up?


I've never heard of Richard spencer.

Fuck you and the retard for trying to pawn him off on me.

'Tis you who try to defend every bigot on your side as a saint.

How do you come down on the honorable Rev. Wright these days?



Pivot..
Start a thread on Rev. Wright.

How about addressing Spencer and alt right ties to Trump's governing team here?


Please. Lay out the facts.

You defend that piece of shit racist you refuse to deny. Not me.

I have no defence for some democrat racist I've never heard of.


So you got nothing but free floating inchoate rage.

Check.


Friendly advice. Trying to defend Toku is a losing battle and will make you look as big an ass as she is.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
casey r lowe
United States
butte
Montana
flag msg tools
mb
live look at koldfoots brain

16 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James King
United States
North Central Louisiana / No Longer A Resident of the Shreveport/Bossier City Area
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Richard Spencer: Vanguard of the Alt-Right White Nationalists (better known as Neo-Nazis)














Special Note: This video begins at the 9-minute mark.






1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
Bitter and Acerbic Harridan
I do love he again thinks he's so clever by not just saying Jews and saying media instead.
3 
 Thumb up
0.05
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
the new leftist tactic appears to be

4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pontifex Maximus
United States
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
the new leftist tactic appears to be



Is your argument somehow that a man who argues for "peaceful ethnic cleansing" is not a racist. Because that would definitely be a special kind of stupid.
13 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pontifex Maximus
United States
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hyperbolus wrote:
The alt-right seems to be just like the radical people in BLM.

The Left has had groups advocating for segregation for years. Some of them want "POC only" safe spaces. Well the alt-right wants white only safe spaces.

Two sides of the same coin in my opinion. If Hillary won BLM would be doing a victory lap, would she be disavowing them?

This is the rock and a hard place. We get to choose between the Left's Khmer Rouge or Trump's Hitler Youth. Fucking Awesome.


Wish to find any leader in the BLM movement calling for "ethnic cleansing" as Spencer is? Or calling for a black homeland. As the name applies the BLM movement is actually addressing a problem. What is the "problem" Spencer addresses, I mean besides there being too many people of color for his liking

It really does take a special type of bigoted idiocy to come up with a false equivalency like this. Sorry boss, will have to defend your alt right heroes in some other less moronic fashion
16 
 Thumb up
0.30
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pontifex Maximus
United States
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hyperbolus wrote:
Kumitedad wrote:
hyperbolus wrote:
The alt-right seems to be just like the radical people in BLM.

The Left has had groups advocating for segregation for years. Some of them want "POC only" safe spaces. Well the alt-right wants white only safe spaces.

Two sides of the same coin in my opinion. If Hillary won BLM would be doing a victory lap, would she be disavowing them?

This is the rock and a hard place. We get to choose between the Left's Khmer Rouge or Trump's Hitler Youth. Fucking Awesome.


Wish to find any leader in the BLM movement calling for "ethnic cleansing" as Spencer is? Or calling for a black homeland. As the name applies the BLM movement is actually addressing a problem. What is the "problem" Spencer addresses, I mean besides there being too many people of color for his liking

It really does take a special type of bigoted idiocy to come up with a false equivalency like this. Sorry boss, will have to defend your alt right heroes in some other less moronic fashion


Next time I say Islam is violent then don't say Christians are violent too, deal?


Since your categorization of Islam is the usual right wing horseshit you glom from your hate-sites, and the fact that I have never said Christianity is violent by nature, so this is lying horseshit, then one can see you are back to your own special kind of idiocy.



Thanks for sharing
4 
 Thumb up
0.05
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.