Popular Tags: [View All]
Shaun Varsos
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello all,

I'm relatively new to tabletop gaming (about 1 year in) and I was wondering what you all used for you bag, cup, etc. listed to contain the tokens. Most of the games that I've bought have come with something suitable but this one came with nothing of the sort. It's easy to grab a cup or something but I'm wondering if one of the more creative/clever folks here has come up with a more thematic solution.

Thank you in advance for any good suggestions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donny Behne
United States
Fate
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
lowplayercount.com
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome to boardgaming and The Geek. Below I've linked to a few existing discussions about this topic. You may find some quality insight there. While not my cup of bind-bending, reality-shattering tea, some are making use of virtual token bags so that may be something you're interested in. Good luck and I hope you find what you seek.

Dice/ token bag
AH LCG Token Bag?
Custom Chaos Token Bag Discussion
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Soylent Green
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Stop hovering over me!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Get a bottle of Crown Royal... whatever flavor suits you or whatever color bag you like!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Hill
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MammothBus wrote:
Hello all,

I'm relatively new to tabletop gaming (about 1 year in) and I was wondering what you all used for you bag, cup, etc. listed to contain the tokens. Most of the games that I've bought have come with something suitable but this one came with nothing of the sort. It's easy to grab a cup or something but I'm wondering if one of the more creative/clever folks here has come up with a more thematic solution.

Thank you in advance for any good suggestions.

I bought one of these:

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/products/fantasy-fligh...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.