Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Zed Lovecraft
Germany
Duesseldorf
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry if this came up already.

Yesterday I finally received my pledge of The Others. Beside the base game I received the two Team boxes as well as the five Sin boxes. I didn´t ordered any extras.
To check if I received everything I took a look at the graphic from the Kickstarter campaign and it seems I should also have received a pack of six sins dice (shown beside the soundtrack graphic) but they were not included.

Are they hidden in one of the extra boxes? I don´t want to open them before I know if I like the base game (haven´t played yet).

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff ...
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Each sin box comes with three sin player dice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nigel McNaughton
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They ended up putting 3 in every sins box. So you got another 15 instead of 6.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zed Lovecraft
Germany
Duesseldorf
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, so then there are even more extra Sin dice. But I still wonder why there is a picture of six extra dice in the KS Pledge graphics, that sums up what you get with your basic pledge.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nigel McNaughton
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
CMON practically abandon the KS page once they have your money, none of us knew it was going to be like that one. I think a few of us who paid for extra set of dice felt like chumps.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zed Lovecraft
Germany
Duesseldorf
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BathTubNZ wrote:
They ended up putting 3 in every sins box. So you got another 15 instead of 6.

That makes it clear. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Judgement Dave
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
BathTubNZ wrote:
CMON practically abandon the KS page once they have your money, none of us knew it was going to be like that one. I think a few of us who paid for extra set of dice felt like chumps.

From what I've read elsewhere, soon after the KS campaign ends the front page is locked and can't be edited, so the image may show the old idea of an extra 6 dice because the change to 3 dice in each sin came after the freeze point.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrii Chabykin
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mb
Geoff wrote:
Each sin box comes with three sin player dice.

Geoff, do you enjoy the game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.