$35.00
Daniel Guinoza
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

A small feedback to the devs: The letter "U" looks like "L I". The typography of the rest of the letters is a solid unit, whereas the letter U is made up of two very close units that look like an L and an I. Can you close the gap and make it less ambiguous? Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benoit VOGT
Luxembourg
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Arah wrote:
Hello,

A small feedback to the devs: The letter "U" looks like "L I". The typography of the rest of the letters is a solid unit, whereas the letter U is made up of two very close units that look like an L and an I. Can you close the gap and make it less ambiguous? Thanks.

Thank you for pointing this out I pass it to the layout team.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sébastien
France
Paris
flag msg tools
mb
Arah wrote:
Hello,

Totally agree on this : I had the same reading problem
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thanee
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I stumbled over that a few times as well, when figuring out the names.

Bye
Thanee
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Guinoza
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Benoit0905 wrote:
Thank you for pointing this out I pass it to the layout team.

Thank you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.