6 Posts

Conan Collectible Card Game» Forums » General

Subject: Small Treasure Trove rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Randomdays Just me
msg tools
Hi all

Looking through my collection of CCG cards, I found the Conan CCG sets I bought when they first came out. I checked the cards out and read over the rules but never got around to getting a game together.

I've looked around on the web trying to get an accurate amount for what they're worth, but since no one has them anymore, it's hard to tell their value.

If I can get what I would consider a fair value for them, I'd be willing to sell them, either here or maybe on ebay. Not looking for an outrageous profit on them, just whatever fair market value is.

All cards are new/ almost new condition and have never been played. I have 1 set of each of the 4 starter decks. Each set still has its box with the rule book included. The boxes have a little wear and tear. Each set seems to follow what wikipedia states is the standard layout (each has 1 foil card only which is a different version of Conan)

I also have 3 booster packs for a total of 33 more cards and two of the packets they came in. There's one foil in the group (The Dragon from Red Nails)

I can set them up as 1 big sale, 2 groups of 2 decks so 2 people can set up a game, or even 4 separate sells if all anyone wants is a copy of the rule book to go with the cards they might already have.

There are some doubles and triples in each deck. I won't cherry pick but if there are individual buyers I can swap some of the cards around so that there are less doubles in each set.

Let me know guys and I'll get things rolling. Otherwise I guess they'll go back in the closet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Robinette
United States
Westbury
NY
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have actually run pretty low on the cards myself, as I've been giving them away to people, selling small lots, etc.

So... if the price is right, I'd be interested in picking them up.

J

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randomdays Just me
msg tools
Sorry I haven't been back to check on things in a while. I just found when I logged in that there were a couple of emails asking about them as well.

I think a fair price considering their rarity and not gouging too much would be about $25 USD per starter box and $20 for the 3 packs with the one foil Dragon card.

I'll be replying to the 2 people who emailed as well and offering them the same deal and see who replies.

Thanks for the interest.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tam Vo
msg tools
Just curious do you still have these starters available?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randomdays Just me
msg tools
Yes, Still sitting around.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caleb Twigg

West Virginia
msg tools
I'm probably too late, but I just came across this thread and I'm really interested in purchasing some Conan CCG cards if you still have any available. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.