Subject: I got a 100€ gift certificate and... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
NoFunAtAll
Belgium
Antwerp
flag msg tools
badge
John Coltrane: My Favorite Things // Jackie Mclean: Swing Swang Swingin' // Clifford Jordan: Cliff Craft // Sam Rivers: Fuchsia Swing Song
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't know what I should buy with it .

I turned 30 and my colleagues chipped in and got me 100€ gift certificate for my FLGS.

Those who want to can look at my current collection (mind you there are a lot of games that I previously owned that still show up when browsing the collection).

There's no time limit on when the coupon needs to be used and I don't mind waiting for the next best thing to show up .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Balaji CV
India
Chennai
Tamil Nadu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Alhambra, Dominion are great suggestions. Second those. Don't know about Glux. Maybe Rococo, Power Grid, Concordia,Brass: Lancashire (although a new version is coming next year, the old version is still great), maybe Biblios, Targi (if you like 2p games), Deep Sea Adventure (since you also like filler/light games). If you want to spend it all in a game or 2 (heavy games), then probably won't go wrong in Dominant Species, or Terra Mystica, Terraforming Mars, or The Gallerist.. good luck on making the choice. whistlemeeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
KusHniR
Israel
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
From a quick look into your collection I would recommend:

Kemet or Inis because of Cyclades .
Puerto Rico becuase of Roll for the Galaxy.
Chaos in the old world becuase of Blood rage.
Legendary Marvel because of Legendary Encounters.
Dark moon or Battlestar Galactica becasue of Dead of winter.
51st state master set because of imperial settlers.
Onitama or Jaipur for a 2 player game.
Avalon for a party game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.