Subject: My favorite movie ever coming to the table rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Geert Meys
Belgium
Haacht
Vlaams-Brabant
flag msg tools
Terminator 1 & 2 are my 2 favorite movies of all time. No other movies have made such a big impression on me as the Sci-fi classics.

I look at it in 2 ways. First of all I'm really happy this is happening. The world needs a good Terminator Board game. Can you hear the quotes wile playing; I'll be back; F*ck you *sshole; Listen, and understand! That Terminator is out there! It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop... ever, until you are dead!...

On the other hand, it really has a status to live up to. It needs to be really really good and capture the original terminator feeling. The dark gritty future with the feeling that you are up against an enemy that it indestructable.

I really hope SGP will do a awesome job.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff Conn
Canada
Victoria
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Same here. I cant wait to show my son this film. Having a great boardgame as well...that would be the icing on the cake!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.