Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom
Germany
Dresden
Saxony
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello i have just one question.

When i attack the enforcer or another innocent ship will i become an outlaw? In the rulebook i found only the part where it is written that you become one if you destroy an innocent ship.

So i guess won't become one but i am not sure.

Thanks in advance.

BR,
Tom
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aditya C
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Only if you destroy
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ira Fay
United States
New Haven
CT
flag msg tools
designer
:-)
badge
Fay Games logo
mbmbmbmbmb
Note that the solo rules have special modifications to that. But yes, the normal rules are that you only get a bounty for destroying an innocent ship, not merely attacking it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lenny Raaymakers
New Zealand
Wanganui
flag msg tools
Whoops. Been playing that wrong! We've been outlawed upon attacking a non-outlaw ship. But normally the players (in our group) have decided to go rogue by that stage anyway

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leon
Germany
Passau
Bavaria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I play it this way as well. Seems more realistic. Nobody would accept an attack in real life. I prefer theme over this rule.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dork Angel
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I wondered about that too but I figure it's a bit Wild West out there and the authorities don't really care unless someone actually dies. Exception is the Enforcer who will go after anyone who attacks them. (You will respect my authority!!!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy D

Wyoming
Michigan
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
djbcrawford wrote:
I wondered about that too but I figure it's a bit Wild West out there and the authorities don't really care unless someone actually dies. Exception is the Enforcer who will go after anyone who attacks them. (You will respect my authority!!!)

Yes, the Enforcer will target whomever attacked him last, however, that does not make that attacking player an Outlaw, it just makes them the target of a vengeful NPC. Blowing up the Enforcer, now that will earn you a ticket to Outlaw status.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dork Angel
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
randyd42 wrote:
djbcrawford wrote:

Yes, the Enforcer will target whomever attacked him last, however, that does not make that attacking player an Outlaw, it just makes them the target of a vengeful NPC. Blowing up the Enforcer, now that will earn you a ticket to Outlaw status.

Yup, that Enforcer is a vengeful SOB? Revenge first, then those pesky Outlaws...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.