2 Posts

Legendary Encounters: A Firefly Deck Building Game» Forums » General

Subject: No disappointments at the unboxing rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Phil Martin
Australia
flag msg tools
Just got the game today, and was very relieved that I was happy with the art work. It was a bit hit and miss as to whether I would get this game or not, due to all the negativity surrounding the art.

I never tuned into the TV show,(don't know why, don't even remember how long ago that was) but I do have the Serenity DVD that I haven't played for a number of years now. Guess What

The art work suites the game fine for me, and there is absolutely nothing I can see here that would distract me from seeing what this game has to offer. Great game play I hope, as according to most people.

I own A Game of Thrones 2 card game. No way would I have ever gotten that game, if the art work in that game looked like this firefly art work. It would not happen. But they are different animals.

And a mat to die for

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geir Atle Hegsvold
Norway
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Phil Goodroll wrote:
Just got the game today, and was very relieved that I was happy with the art work. It was a bit hit and miss as to whether I would get this game or not, due to all the negativity surrounding the art.

I never tuned into the TV show,(don't know why, don't even remember how long ago that was) but I do have the Serenity DVD that I haven't played for a number of years now. Guess What

The art work suites the game fine for me, and there is absolutely nothing I can see here that would distract me from seeing what this game has to offer. Great game play I hope, as according to most people.

I own A Game of Thrones 2 card game. No way would I have ever gotten that game, if the art work in that game looked like this firefly art work. It would not happen. But they are different animals.

And a mat to die for

Good to hear you weren't put off by the artwork.
Personally I think the avatars look pretty good, but most of the rest, not so much.
Despite the artwork thou I really like the game. Easily one of my favorites.
Hope you'll enjoy it as well!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.