BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Trades » Game Valuations

Subject: Summoner Wars valuation rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Didi Hophop
msg tools
Hi

How much roughly should i pay second hand for all summoner wars cards,
apart from promo 4 cards and last wave of second summoners (just the last 8 second summoner)

I am not sure what ball park figure i should pay

Many thanks in advance for any help on this

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Benham
United States
Roseville
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Being that Summoner Wars is pretty much universally still in print, I'd just hop over to coolstuffinc, drop everything that you'd be getting into a cart and use that number as a baseline for value and adjust for condition. It's how I generally value stuff that is still widely available.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
Fez.
mbmbmbmbmb
NinjaPirateAssassin wrote:
Being that Summoner Wars is pretty much universally still in print, I'd just hop over to coolstuffinc, drop everything that you'd be getting into a cart and use that number as a baseline for value and adjust for condition. It's how I generally value stuff that is still widely available.

That may be a little high. As someone who has been trying to sell my SW collection, the prices folks are willing to pay for a large lot seem low. But maybe I've been unlucky...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Benham
United States
Roseville
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Probably, but it at least gives an idea of how much it would cost to buy it new. Up to him if the used condition is worth 10% or 80% less than that.

FezAZ wrote:
NinjaPirateAssassin wrote:

That may be a little high. As someone who has been trying to sell my SW collection, the prices folks are willing to pay for a large lot seem low. But maybe I've been unlucky...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.