$20.00
Flux Cobalt
msg tools
I just recently got PACG Wrath of the Righteous. This is the only one of the three that I own and so far I love it. I am wondering if anyone else has tried to create other games with the contents of this Game? To me this game is ripe for other variants of game ideas.

I just thought I would ask.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Edmonds
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
Do you need more card ideas for the D&D Adventure System games?
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome aboard! You might enjoy some of this content:

Rise of the Runelords Adventure Guide

Skull & Shackles Adventure Guide

Wrath of the Righteous Adventure Guide

PACG Hero Backstories

PACG Blessing Deck Deities
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flux Cobalt
msg tools
Thank you for the welcome. The main reason I got the game was for the solo playability. Occasionally I'll be playing with friends but mostly solo and when I opened the game I saw a lot of potential for game variants. Although there doesn't seem to be a lot of activity on BGG for this game. I will have to create some extra scenarios for this game to keep up the replay factor.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Austin Fleming
United States
West Covina
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is at least one person working on a variant AP on Paizo:
http://paizo.com/threads/rzs2u0zw?Revenge-of-the-Wicked-Home...

It looks like most of the variant AP's have been for the first two sets, Rise of the Runelords and Skull & Shackles.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Edmonds
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
People have made additional scenarios for Rise of the Runelords. Most of the PACG modding activity occurs in those forums. Shield of Rannick is a good Adventure Deck 7 expansion for Runelords created by Ron Lundeen who's written modules for Paizo.

Once you play the game, you'll see the variability comes from the party composition and the specific cards you encounter while playing. It's a bit harder coming up with new scenarios, and very rarely will you find a cohesive story like the Adventure Guides to go along with them. I suggested it because - at the risk of sounding too much like Donald Trump - "a lot of people have told me" they can't imagine playing the game without an Adventure Guide.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Edmonds
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And since I mentioned Donald Trump, I offer this for your amusement:

I have a great relationship with the Pathfinders! I am bringing in MILLIONS of gamers. I am so good at the PACG it will blow your mind.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Edmonds
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There's also the Season of the Righteous organized play scenarios available from Paizo for $20-$30 depending on sales. It roughly doubles the amount of scenarios for the game by providing an entirely separate Adventure Path (ie - you must start over).

http://paizo.com/pfsacg/products/season1

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.