Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rick Teverbaugh
United States
Anderson
Indiana (IN)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can it only be used with 4 or 5 players? If it can be, how do I set it up for 2 players?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristoffer Nilsson
Sweden
Gothenburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I see no problem doing mixed with two players. I guess the rule book just forgot to say 2-4 players; citizens have a stack of 5 (including face up) and for 6 players; stack of 6 (including face up).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David @DailyMagicGames
United States
Lynnwood
Washington
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
There are actually a couple of typos in that section. For 2, 3, or 4 players, deal 4 face down and 1 face up. For 5 players, deal 5 face down and 1 face up.

Something similar can be done with the monster stacks. Take 5 monster stacks and separate the Boss cards. Shuffle the boss cards and deal them face down to the monster area. Shuffle the remaining monster cards then deal them all face down to the stacks so each stack has 5 cards (or 6 cards in a 5 player game). Finally turn the top monster card face up to begin the game. As with the Mixed Citizen rules, only the top monster card in each stack is known.

David

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Teverbaugh
United States
Anderson
Indiana (IN)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I like both rules. I will try them in a couple of days when I get my expansion packs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.