Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Lewis
United Kingdom
Southampton
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello all, I've now obtained a second hand set of Mage Knight, however there is one card missing. The 5/20 card from the elite units (fire mages card) For the moment I have created a copy of the 6/20 card, which is the second fire mages card and the same, however I would like to clone a 5/20 card so they are in numerical order and so I don't have two of card 6 in the deck.
If there is anybody that could upload a high quality picture of the 5/20 fire mages card I would be grateful. Many thanks. Now...to start learning the rules!
Many thanks. Best regards, Chris.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kilo Force
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
I play with Red
badge
I play with Red
mbmbmbmbmb

Count your luck that you are missing a card from a 2nd hand copy. My brand new copy was missing a card and token. :-(
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Lewis
United Kingdom
Southampton
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kilo, many thanks indeed for this, very nice of you to sort it out very promptly for us. I'll be reaching for the matt photo paper and getting wifey to print it off this evening Sorry to hear about your set, that's a serious quality control issue. I'll be taking the game to the table tomorrow with a complete deck! Cheers again mate. Best regards, Chris.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kiloforce wrote:

Count your luck that you are missing a card from a 2nd hand copy. My brand new copy was missing a card and token. :-(

That's why WizKids can send your replacements. Did you not contact them?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kilo Force
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
I play with Red
badge
I play with Red
mbmbmbmbmb
I put in a ticket to their replacement system. That was 2 months ago. Their system still says pending. Reading other people's comments, several had comments complaining about lack of communication, and another said they waited 8 months and then out of the blue the replacements just showed up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Lewis
United Kingdom
Southampton
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not good customer service then. Might be worth putting in another email or if there is a phone number giving them a call to progress it. For what they charge for these games they should be all over correcting errors, which is clearly down to a lack of quality control. Hope they arrive soon for you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zeus Cat

Ohio
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
36142 wrote:
Not good customer service then. Might be worth putting in another email or if there is a phone number giving them a call to progress it. For what they charge for these games they should be all over correcting errors, which is clearly down to a lack of quality control. Hope they arrive soon for you!

You clearly are not familiar with Wizkids and their legendary customer service. And by legendary I mean it is widely regarded as abysmal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Lewis
United Kingdom
Southampton
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No I'm not, but I am now! Sounds terriblesoblue
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Yan
China
Shanghai
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kiloforce wrote:

So they start to miss components aaaaagain?

I also got a Chinese friend who bought a brand new copy of the base game with three(!!!) map tiles missing, and his report 6 weeks ago gets no response up to now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Eckes
United States
Bloomington
MN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
36142 wrote:
No I'm not, but I am now! Sounds terriblesoblue

It will show up to your door eventually, just don't expect any communication before then.

That's been my experience with requesting a new component for a broken Star Trek Fleet Captains ship. I submitted a ticket, and then a few months later I got a package in the mail.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
I am BGG's official honey trap
mbmbmbmbmb
Moved from Rules to General.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dzyhanas S.
Turkey
flag msg tools
their replacement system works perfectly but also extremely slowly. It took something like 7 months for my replacements to arrive.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.