Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrewzgamez AzGzEz
Japan
CROWN POINT
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
As there is no sea-lane from Britain to , say , Germany , am I unable to attack from one to the other ? Control of the seas seems irrelevant .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Strabala
United States
Hiawatha
Iowa
flag msg tools
With a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.
mbmbmbmbmb
1) The UK and Germany are in the North Sea Zone. "If a sea zone contains an anchor, all regions next to that sea zone are connected as if they contained a sea lane."

2) Control of the Seas is not only relevant, but almost necessary to conduct amphibious operations. "The player with control of the seas has the right to decide who may make amphibious moves and who may not."

Hope this answers your questions!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrewzgamez AzGzEz
Japan
CROWN POINT
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks for the response , Chris . I understood about the sea zones , but what I hadn't noticed was that there is a very faint yellow line between England and France , fainter than other sea line yellow , and it is right on the fold in the board . At night , in bad light , I didn't see it . Obvious now , I feel a right trump .
Regards
Mandu

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.