Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matthias Jaekel
Germany
Berlin
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I purchased the game from a Kickstarter Backer, who never had the time to play or revise it. Now I noticed, that there is a treasure card missing (only 89 of 90 cards) and having 29 Level-2-Cards, I assume, that there is one of these missing.

I don`t know, which card I missing, I only know the cards I have:

Adjustable Scope
Ambiscopum
Aeromantle
Blunderbuss
Chainsword
Charging Boots
Circumnavigator
Daedalian Wand
Daedallan Clasp
Dominator
Energizing Pulse
Exoskeleton
Gyroscopic Rail
Gyroscopic Cogs
Hand Mortar
Hunting Crossbow
Isobaric Battery
Long-Ranged-Rifle
Obnubilator
Puncturing Revolver
Recyclotron
Reverberating Glaive
Sacrificial Keris
Spiked Curass
Tortoise Adarga
Void Booster
Vacuum Bomb
Vicinity Galvanizer
Weaponssmiths Set

Is there a way to get the original card (maybe there are some still available from Juraj?) or at least an image of the missing card?

Thanks a lot and regards

Matthias

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Thomas
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If no-one has a list handy I can check my copy tonight and let you know which one is missing.

In the meantime I'm glad to hear the game made it to a home where it'll be played. The games too good to languish on a shelf!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthias Jaekel
Germany
Berlin
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have to commit, that I never heard of this game before. Seeing it at the market I was researching and instantly attracted by the great artwork and theme, this game was promising. Now I had the chance to play the first scenario (still playing) and I am really impressed. You feel, that this game is a labor of love, all these little details that step by step are revealing. The FAQ and reading the topics here at BGG helped a lot to overcome the first problems with the rules. Now all is playing very smoothly and straightforward, we just dont want to stop .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Juraj Bilic
Croatia
Varazdin
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
Hey Matthias, I will contact you directly and you will get the replacement card as soon as possible!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Thomas
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Asipu wrote:
Hey Matthias, I will contact you directly and you will get the replacement card as soon as possible!

Beat me too it cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthias Jaekel
Germany
Berlin
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Juraj contacted me and I say: Thanks a lot for your rapid answer, your time and effort! Fantastic support you give us!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.