GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
14 Days Left
I have a few questions
1. The special units, example German Heavy Tank have no cost value assigned, the space is blank. What are the cost for these units?
2. Could you explain what Unit AROR is, and how it is pared with a Bomber?
3. Paratroopers and Bombers. How does the bomber complete its mission after the Paratroopers are dropped. Does the Bomber continue, and bomb a designated target, or does it return on the NON Combat move?
4. Italy's territories equal 23 not 26. Are there addition territories that I am not counting?
5. I don't have the special pieces, how many of the new special pieces of each do I need?
The game seems to be well thought out, more historically accurate. I like the rules, especially the French Vichy rules.
Thank you for your help
1. Special units appear on the Setup charts. The German armor is listed at a cost of 7.
2. No clue what AROR is. Could you include the section this appears in for context?
3. I have played that a bomber conducting an airdrop does nothing else but airdrop. It returns to base in the normal phase.
4. Convoy boxes count as IPC. So the 3 point convoy box adds 3 to Italy unless occupied by an enemy unit.
5. I have massively over purchased but if you send an email or call the folks at historical board gaming I believe they have a list they could share with you.
Things are coming together, your explanation helped a great deal.
1, My question about Armor has to do under the section (UNIT TYPE)
example: On Germany turn under unit type,
line item # 4 states: Armor(W/Tactical Bomber)
What exactly does this mean?
2. Under the same section fighter as SBR escorts vs int
Tactical Bomber (SRB vs int)
Bomber (SRB vs INT)
3. Is it possible to Make Canada a playable Country, one that has it's own turn?
4. I am utilizing parts from other games, and have bought things like colored beads to represent Air Base, and Naval Base, some small blocks to represent Fortifications. I will have to contact HBG to purchase the special units.
hey if anyone could send me to a website or reply some pics I'm in a bad situation I have the global 1939 game but I'm trying to buy/build a table with pull out draws but I need ideas and what other people have done pls help thanks.