Subject: Finished custom chaos tokens rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ben Waxman

Falcon Heights
Minnesota
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just learning to do wood etching. Used wooden discs from Michaels craft shop, spray painted black, then etched out with cheapo $10 etcher. Pro etcher in the mail...this is fun!

Now they can be randomized nicely in my wooden or ceramic chaos "bags" without grungy beat up cardboard edges! (And yes, I'm getting the clear plastic coin protectors for use in a real bag for late night gaming. Waking my wife will be the real "autofail"

(not my idea or photo. Full details in image section)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Martin
msg tools
mb
Just a word of warning. The coin capsules do make an awful racket in the bag as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bojan Prakljacic
msg tools
Next thing would be to have a carcass of a dead animal as a token bag.
Not talking about the true thing off course. Prop could be made with some taxidermied animal and some slimy stuff with fake blood.
So every time you have to put your hand inside that and search through the 'mushy stuff' for the chaos token, would be a true horror.

Damn, I'm so morbid.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dee
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
mb
They look superb and I bet they're a delight from a tactile perspective.

I've been considering knocking something similar together but using lollypop sticks, scratched into and treated with a stain, housed in a suitably tatty, worn and defaced felt pencil case.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jakub Zaverka
msg tools
I would make the Tentacle token red and the Elder sign blue, to better distinguish them among other tokens.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.