Tobi Eb
msg tools
mb
Hi everybody,

first of all I have to state here that i am just in the middle of the campaign and therefore there is a lot yet to come and discover within my copy of Pandemic Season 1. Anyway i just thought about the ways to use all the additional content we got with this Legacy game compared to the basic Pandemic and what would be fun to use once the campaign has been finished successfully. Isnt there a chance to still spice up the pandemic game with a few feautures we got introduced within Pandemic legacy and use those components? So far our gaming group took the rules seriously except of destroying material - we just "stored them away". So I think it will cause a bit of work but most likely i will be able to put all stickers from the board for example step by step to end up with a cleared board. same with character sheets and so on. Even if I do not know the content that appears in mission July to Dezember I was wondering if anybody of you did some customized missions and reorganized the stuff from Legacy into new elements with addiotonal rules to use once the campaign is finished?

my idea so far was to seperate the material into several game changing elements and create ölets say 4 customized full replayable missions representing a quarter of a year each with some of the mechanics and material from the legacy box.

I like to hear if somebody has done such things or lost an idea on that too ;-)

Kind regards
Tobias

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Annemarie Post
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you have regular Pandemic? If so, there are ideas from Rahdo how to use Pandemic Legacy as an expansion if you've finished. There are full game spoilers in there, so don't look at it yet. Legacy: the 4th Pandemic expansion (spoilers, of course)

There are also some threads on how to play on after you've finished. There's one also from Rahdo, also with spoilers. The 13th Month (spoilers)

Conclusion, yes it's possible, but I would only figure out how exactly after you've finished your campaign.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christoph M.
Germany
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Owning Legacy, but not the original, we play standard Pandemic without problems. Just ignore
- all the stickers on board/cards
- all the items that do not belong to the original like military roles

And, of course, you should not have destroyed any required components
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.