Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Cox
United Kingdom
Bournemouth
Dorset
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure if this has already been asked but with the introduction of the Corinthia add on, does anyone know if there are any plans to also make Conan available as an add on, with or without its Kickstarter exclusives?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Clapperton
United Kingdom
Hebburn
Tyne & Wear
flag msg tools
mbmb
They won't be as depending on where you are, Conan is either already at retail or soon to be . You can get it now without a waiting a year for it, and Monolith don't annoy the stores and distributors by taking sales away from them
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Crane
United States
WASHOUGAL
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
redben wrote:
They won't be as depending on where you are, Conan is either already at retail or soon to be . You can get it now without a waiting a year for it, and Monolith don't annoy the stores and distributors by taking sales away from them
Lots of companies do this, including big ones like fantasy flights games. They sell in stores and direct through their websties. The only difference is a huge mark up for them from selling directly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Clapperton
United Kingdom
Hebburn
Tyne & Wear
flag msg tools
mbmb
I mean selling as an add-on on during the KS, which is a time sensitive sale at exactly the same time as Conan goes to retail. They've already said that MB's chances of getting good distribution will be affected by how well Conan does now at retail.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Sanchez
msg tools
I'm not sure which online retailer you use on the UK however feel free to order Conan through a retailer like http://www.miniaturemarket.com/asmcnm01.html

It's an awesome game and you can now use that extra pledge content with it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.