- Initial setup: buying a private company, the money goes to the reserve (not the bank)
I'm not sure what you mean by "reserve". But when you buy a private company, the money goes to the bank, except when you buy an independent railroad (Michigan Southern or Big 4, in which case the "Debt" goes to the bank and the rest to the independent company treasury.)
- corp issuing/buying share: the money flows between the bank and the corp treasuries
- buying tracks: the money goes to the reserve (not the bank)
No, money paid for tracks goes to the bank.
- buying trains: the money goes to the bank (or to corporation if inter-corp transaction)
- collecting revenues from operations: money comes from the bank, and is distributed to corporation treasuries or to shareholders (players, corps, and the bank if there are shares in the stock market)
- collecting income from private companies: money goes from the bank to the company owner (player or corporation)
Also, when a player buys a share from a corporation treasury, the money goes to the treasury, but when a player buys a share from the Stock Market it goes to the Bank.