Popular Tags: [View All]
Michel Velleman
Canada
Gatineau
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I looked around but could not find the answers so here we go:

1: Can I just pay an asset cost to play and replace a previously payed card? For example, with Roland: if my hands have the knife and the .38 Special, can I just pay the asset cost and play the second gun on top of the knife, when the weapon shows up? I would then have 2 guns "in action"?

Amunition/damage: if I win a combat test for the gun, can I inflict any amount of damage based on my remaining ressources (bullets) or is it STRICTLY 1 fight action =1 fight test = 1 ressource (if wins test)= 1 damage ?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
mb
Meric68 wrote:
I looked around but could not find the answers so here we go:

1: Can I just pay an asset cost to play and replace a previously payed card? For example, with Roland: if my hands have the knife and the .38 Special, can I just pay the asset cost and play the second gun on top of the knife, when the weapon shows up? I would then have 2 guns "in action"?

If a slot is filled and you play a card that were to fill the same slot, you discard one of them. So you could play the 2nd gun and discard the knife.

Quote:
Amunition/damage: if I win a combat test for the gun, can I inflict any amount of damage based on my remaining ressources (bullets) or is it STRICTLY 1 fight action =1 fight test = 1 ressource (if wins test)= 1 damage ?

Thanks!

One bullet per test. You could spend resources for other assets in play that give you a bonus to the fight or the damage.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chick Lewis
United States
Claremont
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Previously played cards cannot be 'replayed' unless you have somehow gotten them into your discard pile and then back into your deck.

There is a guardian event card called 'extra ammunition' which will give you three additional shots, but it is not level 0, needs to be earned.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Hill
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
ColtsFan76 wrote:
Meric68 wrote:

Thanks!

One bullet per test. You could spend resources for other assets in play that give you a bonus to the fight or the damage.

Note that you have to pay the resource whether you pass the test or not, in fact you have to pay it before you even take the action, so it's:

1 resource = 1 fight action = 1 fight test = 1 damage (if wins test).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michel Velleman
Canada
Gatineau
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Scorpion0x17 wrote:
ColtsFan76 wrote:
Meric68 wrote:

Thanks!

Note that you have to pay the resource whether you pass the test or not, in fact you have to pay it before you even take the action, so it's:

Perfect, everything's clear now, thanks everyone!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michel Velleman
Canada
Gatineau
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Scorpion0x17 wrote:
ColtsFan76 wrote:
Meric68 wrote:

Thanks!

Perfect, everything's clear now, thanks everyone!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.