Lisboa» Forums » General

Subject: Card size for sleeves? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Winston Spencer
Brazil
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know it´s too early to ask, but anyone know the card sizes they are planning to use?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicola Bocchetta
Italy
Milano
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, it's definitely too early.
They game will arrive after June... cry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Winston Spencer
Brazil
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Faso74it wrote:
Yes, it's definitely too early.
They game will arrive after June... cry

I need to import good sleeves, I wanted to do it with the games that I'll buy today. I think I'll have to gamble and try to guess the correct size

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Cabral
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Vital or Ian should be able to help out as they know the specifications of the game components. Just be a little more patient.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Winston Spencer
Brazil
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cabralicus wrote:
Vital or Ian should be able to help out as they know the specifications of the game components. Just be a little more patient.

True, I still have some time until make my Christmas shopping.

I can wait a little.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicola Bocchetta
Italy
Milano
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think I've read somewhere that they will be the same size of the Vinhos cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vital Lacerda
Portugal
Oeiras
flag msg tools
designer
2010 - Vinhos, 2012 - CO2, 2014 - kanban, 2015 - The Gallerist, hopefully: 2016 - Lisboa, 2017 - A Colony in Mars, 201? - Escape plan
mbmbmbmbmb
Right now I don't have with me the exact measures of the cards, but from the top of my head, the game comes with 94 poker size cards ( same size of the solo cards of Vinhos) and 70 smaller cards with the same size of The Gallerist.
( sorry for being so inaccurate, but I'm sure Ian can give you the right measures ).
P.S - if the "card start-up pack" SG is reached, you will need to add 12 more Poker size sleves.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Feld Fan
United States
flag msg tools
newrev wrote:
...P.S - if when the "card start-up pack" SG is reached...

FTFY!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phillip Tao
msg tools
In the same vein, does anyone know if the insert will have enough room for sleeved cards? Does the insert for The Gallerist or his other past games hold sleeved cards?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ess Why
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
The very nicely designed Vinhos insert has a small spot for the cards that does not fit when they are sleeved with FFG sleeves. But since there are only 18 cards or so, its not much a problem to find a different space for them

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Cabral
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
digbybare wrote:
In the same vein, does anyone know if the insert will have enough room for sleeved cards? Does the insert for The Gallerist or his other past games hold sleeved cards?

This question was asked in the Kickstarter comments section. I think it was Rick from EGG that said it will fit sleeved cards.

Quote:
Please, please, please make the insert card sleeve friendly! My favorite game is Through the Ages: A New Story of Civilization, and I love the custom inserts, but holy crap it's so frustrating that the slots for the cards aren't big enough for the sleeves without bending them.

Quote:
We can likely do an insert picture with all the components in the box, once we receive the product in mid-2017. The insert will be sleeved-card friendly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A Huynh
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
newrev wrote:
Right now I don't have with me the exact measures of the cards, but from the top of my head, the game comes with 94 poker size cards ( same size of the solo cards of Vinhos) and 70 smaller cards with the same size of The Gallerist.
( sorry for being so inaccurate, but I'm sure Ian can give you the right measures ).
P.S - if the "card start-up pack" SG is reached, you will need to add 12 more Poker size sleves.

So, if I'm correct that would be:

base game:
94x "Standard Card Game" sleeves (63.5 x 88mm)
70x "Mini European" sleeves (44 x 68mm)

card start-up pack stretch goal:
12x "Standard Card Game" sleeves (63.5 x 88mm)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.