Jason Kruse
United States
New Orleans
Louisiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
So it's looking like the boxes may not happen. We got the pricing for them and it's way too high. I want to keep this thing affordable and not have to jack the price up to cover the cost of boxes. So.....Looks like we will have to go the ziplock/print n play version unless we have a breakthrough in pricing negotiations. On a positive note, if the box deal does fall through that means this puppy will be ready sooner than later.
Mr. Robert Lenz who has helped out in the past (Ostfront) has joined up once again to spread his magic/graphic wand and so far everything looks fantastic!
He did the clean up work for the cad files in relation to the box art and touched up the card deck (which will consist of 52 cards: 9 info cards and 43 terrain cards for those of you who wish to go ahead and grab card holders.)
Still to do: pretty up the scenario cards and counter art.
-Jason

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Frederick
United States
Lexington
KY
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the update!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrea Sbragia
Italy
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
1.Did you ever think about going kickstarter ?

So you might implement a boxed version if you reach the funding goal

2. How much table space should be needed by APL?

3. I think this game should be great on solo play, am i wrong?

Thanks in advance
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geromino Pares
msg tools
mbmbmb
JASONMKRUSE wrote:
So it's looking like the boxes may not happen. We got the pricing for them and it's way too high. I want to keep this thing affordable and not have to jack the price up to cover the cost of boxes. So.....Looks like we will have to go the ziplock/print n play version unless we have a breakthrough in pricing negotiations. On a positive note, if the box deal does fall through that means this puppy will be ready sooner than later.
Mr. Robert Lenz who has helped out in the past (Ostfront) has joined up once again to spread his magic/graphic wand and so far everything looks hifantastic!
He did the clean up work for the cad files in relation to the box art and touched up the card deck (which will consist of 52 cards: 9 info cards and 43 terrain cards for those of you who wish to go ahead and grab card holders.)
Still to do: pretty up the scenario cards and counter art.
-Jason

Does this game have solitaire ai
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Kruse
United States
New Orleans
Louisiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
[q="Adraeth Montecuccoli"]1.Did you ever think about going kickstarter ?

So you might implement a boxed version if you reach the funding goal

2. How much table space should be needed by APL?

3. I think this game should be great on solo play, am i wrong?

Thanks in advance[

Yes i considered kickstarter and cannot honestly say why i haven't done it.

Table space required is roughly: 16 inches by 16 inches for the cards which consist of the map as well as stat cards, turn/weather track, and VP track. Also, set aside some room for a few draw cups, dice tray and the rule book.

The game is meant to be played solo.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corporal Dave
United States
Champaign
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Map appears to use squares to regulate movement, rather than hexes or area. Is that correct?

Lookin' good!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Kruse
United States
New Orleans
Louisiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes Corporal Dave,
We have opted for squares rather than hexes. Some may find this odd but it actually works out for the best in relation to the card generated maps. There is one minor rule tweak regarding moving and firing range via diagonals but otherwise works out great!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.