Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Dursch
United States
Farmersville
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a helpful tip for those out there that hate dealing with recreating the scenario decks. With 2 cores, you have enough cards to create each scenario to stand alone and never be taken apart. So setting up your acts ahead of time, you can easily just pull out the act and everything will be there on your next game play. When you're done playing, just make sure all your encounters, acts, and agendas remain together.

Hope that helps anyone shorten their set up for the future!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Martin
msg tools
mb
That's what I've done and it's so nice to be able to start playing that much sooner.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Spain
msg tools
mbmb
I always setup the next scenario before the end of a gaming session. With this news I really can't wait for my second core to ship from Amazon

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelly B
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's great to have easy setup time. I have tons of solo games but AH LCG fits the bill so well with two core sets (actually 3 so I have all investigators ready). Anyway, it's a real perk for sure.

AND PS: Two cores fit into one core box minus insert, fully sleeved, with minis and tokens, ready to play in seconds.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Dursch
United States
Farmersville
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice. I got all of my game and components into a 930 count card box. I have the pdf's of the 3 books all on my iPad, so good to go!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.