Subject: Event Cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
randall fischer

Warren
Michigan
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there something that better explains what these do and when they activate. The rules do not cover all of the cards, and we weren't sure what the plus 1 goods cards did (we assumed each player got one of the goods listed), but some events happen right away and others at the end of the turn. A better explanation of each event card would be pretty awesome.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roberto Verde
Italy
Caserta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Interested to an answer...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ariel
Chile
Vina del Mar
V. Region
flag msg tools
If a game needs it, I feel forced to create and implement some variants.
mbmbmbmbmb
Just 2 unique type of events have the "timing" unclear: the Rain and Spring ones. But I'm almost sure that this 2 (Rain and Spring) happens immediately beginning the round, just like the Strike one does.

So, to summarise (in timing order):
- Strike, Rain and Spring events are solved beginning the round.
- All the Small and Large fatories events are activated on 10, 11, 12 and 13 steps.
- All Market Change events are activated on the 15 step.
- Any National Holiday rodeo event is activated on the 17 step.
- Taxes, Animal Thief, Crop Changes and Subsidy events are solved ending the round.

Hope this helps you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ariel
Chile
Vina del Mar
V. Region
flag msg tools
If a game needs it, I feel forced to create and implement some variants.
mbmbmbmbmb
ChaplainCassius wrote:
...we weren't sure what the plus 1 goods cards did (we assumed each player got one of the goods listed)...

Careful! If you are referring to the Crop Changes, they give or destroy a seed, not involving any good cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.