3 Posts

Illuminati: New World Order» Forums » Rules

Subject: Big stacks sellers in Europe ? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
fifi brindacier
msg tools
Hello,

I recently bought the Unlimited One with everything factory set.
I played somes games with a few friends, but we are now looking for lots of cards to create different decks.

I don't care about rarity of cards or "perfect deck" playing, we just wanna having fun choosing between lots of cards when we play/

Prices on the internet are really mad, so i am looking for european (for shipping prices) old players of this game who would like to sell some big stacks of cards for decent prices...

You can PM me.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eduardo Alvarez
Chile
Santiago
RM
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Two things:

1. I have a bunch of cards I don't mind getting rid of. I'll send you a PM with the listing, and you can tell me what you like. I don't live in Europe, but I think we can work something out.

2. While you're looking, have you considered the Personality Clash Deck Set? It was the winner of the last deck design competition. The designer managed to create 9 decks, one for each of the 9 Illuminati, out of one factory set. You can find it here:

http://www.sjgames.com/inwo/persclash.html

Cheers,

Punga

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fifi brindacier
msg tools
Cards prices on ebay are becoming more and more crazy...

So i'm still looking for someone who would like to sell big stacks or cards for a "gamer friendly" price.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.