Subject: Release? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marco Teti
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
This game looks incredible. I've been keeping an eye on this and haven't heard much about actual release. I'm only asking because I want to get the entirety of the game including the Minatures.

According to the main site, I can get everything for only $10 more than what the KS asked for minus the exclusive cards (Which I hate that it's only to backers) That said. When is the cut off point to order those beautiful miniatures? I've read that there is limited supply so.....

I haven't yet sprung to buy this but I really want to.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Turczi
United Kingdom
London
England
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Those extra cards are not completely exclusive, we've been giving them with the Essen preorders, and I'm sure they'll show up in future cons as well...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shoosh shoo
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Their latest email sent out to the ppl who backed the KS said that their preproduction stages are moving along as scheduled. As long as there are no complications then they are projecting we get our copies sometime in February. I dont know when the release for retail is but i would think april or may??

With trickerion, mindclash delivered to their kickstarters just over a month after they initially thought so im going to trust that theyre pretty accurate. They seem to be extremely good at managing a KS campaign
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Viktor Péter
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
We plan to release the game to retail late March/early April (depending on the freight times), but the preordered copies will be sent out immediately after the Kickstarter ones. The Exosuit Commander pack (the one with the miniatures, among other stuff) will indeed be fairly limited - it will mostly be available directly from our webshop so we can keep its price lower (its regular MSRP would be close to $60).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Johnson
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
Check out my podcast on BGG & iTunes: "Dice & Dachshunds!"
badge
You're the one who was getting fancy with the spices!
mbmbmbmbmb
Just preordered the game & expansion from your webstore. Super excited!

Any chance of getting those extra cards in preorders through your site (pretty please)?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luish Moraes Coelho
Brazil
Belo Horizonte
Minas Gerais
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Is the web store out of work or does it have a different url? The mindclashgames.com and the Anachronyboardgame.com seem to be offline.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brendan Riley
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Nos operamur, te ludere
badge
"Life is more fun if you play games." - Roald Dahl
mbmbmbmbmb
Try again - both are working for me right now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.