8 Posts

The Red Dragon Inn 6: Villains» Forums » General

Subject: What is everyone looking forward to most? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
trevor leitner
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For me it is definitely the boss battles. And with the new villain theme I'd love some of the DnD archtypes to come out. Lich, Graveknight/Anti-Paladin, etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Waller
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
We're looking forward to seeing which wench wins out in the end right now, but are also excited about how many new drinks we may be unlocking.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Goddammit! Quality and on time delivery are not mutually exclusive!
United States
Shelby Township
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a lot to look forward to with this kickstarter:

Villains - as opposed to heroes
Dungeon event deck
Team Play
Boss Mode

I think the team play interests me most. We can have game days with 8 or so people. I have everything commercially released for RDI so we can have an 8 player game, but it seems to drag a bit.

At that point we usually break into two groups of 4 for separate games. I would like to get 6-8 people at one game and I am hoping the team play would facilitate that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duo Maxwell
United States
flag msg tools
mb
Hmmm...not sure. I am just excited to see the rouges gallery get to the drinking table in RDI6. More characters more variability. I do like the boss mode...probably long overdue and 2v2.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Cramlet
msg tools
I'm interested to see how the Dungeon Events play. But as always, new character decks make for new fun combinations.

I wonder if they'll have any cards that hint at future releases again, like how some of the earlier cards referenced races and classes that weren't in the game yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Shelby Township
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Another thing I am looking forward to is backing a kickstarter that I can trust.

Slugfest has a pattern of good communication and on time or early delivery.

TOO MANY kickstarters are late with the proverbial "we will not sacrifice quality" excuse. Slugfest has not done that and has earned my trust.

Plus it is a great game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Villafane
United States
Norfolk
VA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I'm very excited about a whole lot of this. The Boss mode looks amazing, each of the villains are evidently going to play very differently from each other AND previous characters, the Two-Headed Dragon variation will solve a problem my playgroup has had for a few months now...

Just so much value!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Shelby Township
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hopefully we can unlock some more achievements and get some more bonus drinks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.