CT
flag msg tools
designer
:-)
badge
Fay Games logo
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello all! I have the following extras:
2x Awesome playmat (https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2016/7/27/defend-...)

2x Alt Art Faramir

2x Siege of Annuminas quest

If you're interested, send me a PM for what you'd like. I don't want to gouge anyone on prices, but I did go to some expense and effort to get this, so I think recouping costs is reasonable. I've played the quest and it's excellent (but not on epic multiplayer - alas, I'm mostly playing this game solo.)

Here is a recent completed ebay auction, FWIW: http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?type=4&cam...

Let me know! Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Brown
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i suppose we could make this a yearly tradition lol.

NZ was supposed to get a kit, then i bugged them for another one, and now they're telling me they aren't ordering any at all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nigel McNaughton
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dr00 wrote:

NZ was supposed to get a kit, then i bugged them for another one, and now they're telling me they aren't ordering any at all.

Noo!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Brown
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BathTubNZ wrote:
dr00 wrote:

Noo!
yeah, it's kind of crap, actually. this was my first response:

Quote:
Hi Andrew

We have ordered one for Cerberus in Wellington.

We only get kits if a store wants them for events - What store do you play at.

Cheers
Tim

i chased them and a few stores up here down for months and assured them they'd get at least 3 people (ie: 1 kit) if they did it.

i finally got this response a week or so ago:

Quote:
Hi Andrew

Sorry for the delay - it’s usually better to call than email. Sorry we won’t be getting the fellowship Kit. We allocate spending on support dependant on sales of the chapter packs and at the moment, there isn’t enough players in NZ to support the kits.

Cheers
Tim

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nigel McNaughton
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We didn't order what was ordered because not enough people buy other items..... *sigh*

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Brown
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BathTubNZ wrote:
We didn't order what was ordered because not enough people buy other items..... *sigh*
yeah, and i didn't have anything nice to say, so i didn't even reply. i wait like 1-2 months and then tried to chase them up for a response and had to send 5 emails in 3 weeks just to get 'you should call instead of email, oh, and we didn't order it for you after all, oh and we're framing you murder....'

all i can say is there's 1 less person buying in NZ now :/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.