Thibaud de la Touanne
Canada
Montréal
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
V-Commandos boxes contain all the assets planned.
The list below is just to answer your questions

V-Commandos box and the Kickstarter stretch goals:

- 66 equipement tokens (not 76 as indicated in the rulebook).
- There are no allied weapons tokens (these weapons are printed on the commando cards).
- [EDIT] 2 punchboards of tiles are in double (named "V-Commandos_CORE_Tiles_Punchboard_A_01" and "V-Commandos_CORE_Tiles_Punchboard_A_02").
- [EDIT] The white tokens with a black silouette may be used later to customize your game with new printable characters.
- [EDIT] The enemy reinforcement cards introduced during the campaign have been removed (see KS update : https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/135116486/v-commandos/p...)
- [EDIT] On the "Silence" Operation card, the 3 Terrain cards are "Bockhaus" (not "Bunker"), "Cliff" and "Battery". Sorry about that.

If you backed the game (kickstarter or Backerkit), you will get these extra bonuses:
- 10 tiles (1 large, 2 medium and 7 small) including the cable-car tile.
- 30 Regular SS unit tokens.
- 10 Speciall SS unit tokens.
- 1 German Minister token.
- Death Chater commando card (EN + FR) + 2 tokens.
- Gander commando card (EN + FR) + 1 tokens.
- Sergeant Bruno commando card (EN + FR) + 2 tokens.
- VF Inter Officer commando card (EN + FR) + 2 tokens.
- Anneke commando card (EN + FR) + 2 tokens.
- Jamie Finnlock commando card (EN + FR) + 2 tokens.
- 1 pair of "Helmet" Operation cards (EN + FR).
- 1 pair of "Freyja" Operation cards (EN + FR).
- 1 pair of "Starter" Operation cards (EN + FR).
- 1 pair of "Celcius" Operation cards (EN + FR).
- 1 "Cable Car" Terrain card (EN + FR).

V-Commandos: Secret Weapons and V-Commandos: Résistance expansions
- [EDIT] All the stretch goals for the expansions are box upgrades (included in the retail versions too).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moe45673
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I bought the Sniper pledge in July or August. Just to confirm, do I get the kickstarter extras?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thibaud de la Touanne
Canada
Montréal
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes you do
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry
United States
Graham
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ThibaudMTL wrote:

So, not trying to be a jerk but how can we ever know that its truly a misprint and not just a convenient change because of forgotten punch boards or something? I've seen and heard things in other projects that have always made me suspicious of error cover-ups
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pascal Hébert
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I think the misprint included the 10 Kickstarter's tiles but Thibaud can correct me if I'm wrong.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
OT OT
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is it correct that some of the tiles are double?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Estonia
Tallinn
Harjumaa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Laporbo wrote:
ThibaudMTL wrote:

So, not trying to be a jerk but how can we ever know that its truly a misprint and not just a convenient change because of forgotten punch boards or something? I've seen and heard things in other projects that have always made me suspicious of error cover-ups

Good point, I guess we won't know until someone is able to check if enough materials are in the game for all scenarios. 10 is a pretty large number.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thibaud de la Touanne
Canada
Montréal
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Kessel10 wrote:
Is it correct that some of the tiles are double?

Yes, that is normal (I just updated my first message). Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thibaud de la Touanne
Canada
Montréal
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Laporbo wrote:
ThibaudMTL wrote:

No, that's not a trick. I realised that mistake before printing, but I did not want to lose extra days before printing. You can see that at the back of the box, the token numbers are correct.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thibaud de la Touanne
Canada
Montréal
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
DrWalterBishop wrote:
I think the misprint included the 10 Kickstarter's tiles but Thibaud can correct me if I'm wrong.

There is no misprint with the tiles (numbers indicated in the rulebook are correct). 2 punchboard tiles are in double in the base game, that's normal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan McCullough
United States
Germantown
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
i have duplicates of:
A01
A02
B01

and a non-duplicate B02
for a total of 7 regular punchboards of tiles from base game

I have 2 non-duplicate Bonus tiles

According to the OP, did i receive an extra B01, or am I missing B02 duplicate?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MS-06 Zaku II
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
May be Thibaud should also provide the list of punchboards included in the core box and the expansion boxes, to clarify this. imho whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thibaud de la Touanne
Canada
Montréal
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Adonai_80 wrote:
i have duplicates of:
A01
A02
B01

and a non-duplicate B02
for a total of 7 regular punchboards of tiles from base game

I have 2 non-duplicate Bonus tiles

According to the OP, did i receive an extra B01, or am I missing B02 duplicate?

Then you received one more tile punchboard (you should only have 6), you are lucky!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roger Knowles
United States
Willowick
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello.
In core box I have:
2x Bonus Token
3x Character tokens
2x Token boards(eqiupment,etc.)

My tile boards are good.

I think I'm missing the SS troops(40) and the minister token that comes with them.

What do you think? By the way ,I had the Sniper pledge.

Lastly,are there any sleeves that can be used for the Operation cards,etc.(71mm x 121mm)

bikerboy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thibaud de la Touanne
Canada
Montréal
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, yes it seems you are missing these components. Sorry about that.
Please contact me in private (with your real name), we will solve that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roger Knowles
United States
Willowick
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What happened to the nice player aid cards.I don't have any.

bikerboy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thibaud de la Touanne
Canada
Montréal
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Most of the info previously on these cards are now at the back of the rules. It is easier to use and reduce the number on components on the table (plus during the playtests, nobody used them).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Lank
Canada
quebec
flag msg tools
mb
Will the kickstarter stuff be made available to purchase later on for those of us who missed the kickstarter?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thibaud de la Touanne
Canada
Montréal
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry, but the full pack of bonuses is a reward for our backers.
We just have a few of them remaining and will offer some of them from time to time during conventions or in magazines like "Plato" in Europe for example.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Khelz Underworld
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is exactly why I will not buy the game even though I find it interesting. Not getting the complete thing is very frustrating when you missed the kickstarter for some reason. That's probably why KS games usually don't sell that well in stores, getting a dumbed down version is really frustrating for a potential customer.

The only way I can imagine I would get it is from an actual backer who wants to sell his pledge at a reasonable price.

EDIT: I managed to get the game from a backer anyway, so it's all cool as far as I'm concerned
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fee Weasel
United States
Lake Jackson
Texas
flag msg tools
…so do all who live to see such times but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.
badge
...some of it's magic, some of it's tragic, but I had a good life all the way...
mbmbmbmbmb
<sour grapes> This looks like a really cool game and it's right up my alley. Unfortunately there are too many KS exclusives for me to even consider buying the retail version. </sour grapes>

Hopefully the game sells out and a second KS is needed to get a second printing and I can grab the 1st KS exclusives during that campaign. I can alway hope right?

The game does look good.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moe45673
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I own the kickstarter, including the two expansions. I can honestly say that there is a ton of content in the base game. If the kickstarter stuff has never been included, i wouldn't have missed it. The characters are essentially variations on the regular characters and are not meant to be added to the selection, but rather swapped. There are so many campaigns and terrains that the few added don't really increase the replayability all that much, since there is so much to begin with. The SS officers are purely cosmetic and that's via a red armband; so tiny there's nothing much to see.

You're not missing any gameplay. Don't obsess about some minor components to deprive yourself of a very unique and approachable game that nonetheless has some great depth and balance. The expansions offer a much cooler enhancement to the gameplay anyhow.

The kickstarter bonuses were what they should be; mild bling that doesn't overshadow the retail version

*edit* For more clarity on the kickstarter stuff, read the FAQ's kickstarter section
https://v-commandos.com/pages/faq

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xavier Nostradunwhich
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Moe45673 wrote:
The kickstarter bonuses were what they should be; mild bling that doesn't overshadow the retail version

*edit* For more clarity on the kickstarter stuff, read the FAQ's kickstarter section
https://v-commandos.com/pages/faq

I also own the kickstarter, and it really is mostly cosmetic. Here is the relevant portion from the FAQ:

Quote:
- For each Kickstarter character added to the commando pool, remove another commando (you must always have 5 commandos if you play with the base game and 8 commandos if you play with an expansion). Gander is an exception: it is simply added to the commandos pool.
• Death Chater, Gander and Sergent Bruno can be played with any of the boxes.
• Anneke and VF Inter Officer must be played with V-Commandos: Secret Weapons expansion.
• Jamie Finnlock must be played with V-Commandos: Résistance expansion.
- SS tokens can replace their equivalent (same number of dice on the token) in the base game. The total of tokens in the enemy reserve must always remain the same as the one indicated in the base game rules. SS do not have special rules, they simply allow a new visual appearance.

So you can see the SS tokens are entirely cosmetic. They replace equivalent units.

The commandos are just alternates but do not change the count available for any given scenario. So with the Retail box you have a pool of commandos the same size as the pool available to someone with the KS version.

So sum total of what you are really "missing" if you do not get the KS version: 4 scenarios and Gander the dog. I don't get the appeal of including a dog in every KS game, but that is apparently becoming a thing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Khelz Underworld
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the arguments made above would be entirely valid if the expansions were also available in retail. The thing is that we're not sure they will ever be. (EDIT: Correct me if I'm mistaken but I think it will depend on the retail success right?)

That said, I've received my pledge bought from another backer and I'm really happy about it, I sincerely hope this game will sell well because it deserves it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thibaud de la Touanne
Canada
Montréal
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Expansions will be available, but in very limited quantity (about 400 of each for the US for example). Why? Because we had to print 3 games, which was very expensive for a first project, so we had to go for the minimum quantity for the expansions (1 500 copies) to maximize the number of core games.

After selling the first print, if things work as planned, we plan to do a second print with more expansions for summer 2017.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.