Subject: All in looks amazing, but can we upgrade during PM? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Neomaxim Noefaith
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just curious as to if any has caught comments regarding upgrading to the new all-in, during Pledge Manager versus right now?

They've framed it as a "Black Friday" sort of deal, but I am sure many of us would appreciate being able to pay for the "upgrade" during the manager.

Benoit?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thaddeus MacTaggart
Netherlands
Almere Buiten
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes you can.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neomaxim Noefaith
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Teowulff wrote:
Yes you can.

Delicious. Gaming deal of the year... without question.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ubergeek
United States
Camas
Washington
flag msg tools
Be Happy in your Game!
badge
I spent 100 Geek Gold and all I got was this lousy overtext message!
mbmbmbmbmb
Needs an optional buy for all the expansions and exclusives WITHOUT the roleplaying, art book, , misc clips, and terrain pack material. I'll be tough for me to pass on this though since it's got so much stuff and I like the original Mythic Battles as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thaddeus MacTaggart
Netherlands
Almere Buiten
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Walt Mulder wrote:
Needs an optional buy for all the expansions and exclusives WITHOUT the roleplaying, art book, , misc clips, and terrain pack material. I'll be tough for me to pass on this though since it's got so much stuff and I like the original Mythic Battles as well.

Isn't that the titan pledge? Only thing that's unclear is the (black) booklet, which is supposed to be the painting guide? I hope it's a campaign book, actually ..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ubergeek
United States
Camas
Washington
flag msg tools
Be Happy in your Game!
badge
I spent 100 Geek Gold and all I got was this lousy overtext message!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, I think that's it. I must have scrolled past it to the Typhon pledge which is the all-in-one.

Now I'd like to see a set of trees as a stretch goal like they did with the columns. Maybe 3 and 3? whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver
United States
Pompano Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
$498 doesn't seem like the gaming deal of the year to me. It's actually making me feel much better about my WotR AE purchase.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan Francis
Australia
Maryborough
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought you had to at least have a god pledge in order to access add-ons...

If you pledge a $1, then you can only add a base box to your pledge later on.

Is this true and if not, where can I grab official confirmation of that?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Barrett
United States
Lake Forest Park
Washington
flag msg tools
mb
OliverOil wrote:
$498 doesn't seem like the gaming deal of the year to me. It's actually making me feel much better about my WotR AE purchase.

The all in pricing is too much for me, right now I'm in for the base game but I'm unsure if I'm going to stay with this one to the end.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zachary Ruiz
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mb
kinkykone wrote:
I thought you had to at least have a god pledge in order to access add-ons...

If you pledge a $1, then you can only add a base box to your pledge later on.

Is this true and if not, where can I grab official confirmation of that?

I messaged Monolith on the Kickstarter page a few days ago. This is the response I got which implies any pledge at all opens up add-ons so long as you do get a God pledge in the PM.

Quote:
Hello,

As soon as you pledge $1, you will be able to add everything you want beginning by a god pledge (including the stretch goals and KS exclusives) during the pledge manager.

Best regards,
Erwann
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
vagelis
Greece
Πειραιάς
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
what is the black boxes on TITANS BUNDLE does anyone knows??
I saw a book,do you think that this is a senario book or something like a painting guide(i hope not)?
When they reveald the black boxes the price of bundles will change( more than 299 for TITAN BUNDLE)??
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Y
msg tools
apologies to hijack the thread but I do not want to open another.

so with all in...@$498, cry
can we pay in stages?
The delivery is in Dec 2017, are we able to make payment of $50 every month instead of one time $498?soblue
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M. S.
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
matsas wrote:
what is the black boxes on TITANS BUNDLE does anyone knows??
I saw a book,do you think that this is a senario book or something like a painting guide(i hope not)?
When they reveald the black boxes the price of bundles will change( more than 299 for TITAN BUNDLE)??

the price for the bundles is the total, that's the reason for the black boxes as they acknowledge that there is additional unrevealed content in them.

leo mentioned in passing something about a campaign/scenario something so that might the bookish format black box.
there will be a painting guide but if this is part of the bundles or some addon or completely external isn't clear at the moment, at least to my knowledge.

there are also some kind of Titans still coming so I assume at least one of the black boxes is an addon in that context.

oh, and the last of the black boxes (2D, square) definitely looks like a map

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M. S.
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wast8 wrote:
apologies to hijack the thread but I do not want to open another.

so with all in...@$498, cry
can we pay in stages?
The delivery is in Dec 2017, are we able to make payment of $50 every month instead of one time $498?soblue

well you can pay in 2 stages one in 8 days (+- a few days for ks and credit cards etc) and one somewhere Jan-Feb or so for the pledge manager.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thanee
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, if you cannot afford it, as much as you might like it... just stick to the base pledge.

It offers superb value and more than enough game.

You can still buy most of the expansions later (granted, for a slightly higher price and with slightly less content), but still... an option.

Bye
Thanee
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neomaxim Noefaith
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have to say, even if the Pledge-Manager is open for two months, i'd love the ability to add funds in chunks during those two months. Post holidays, splitting the bundle-price between two months would make it much easier to go for the proper all-in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angel A
Greece
Athens
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I wonder what the shipping cost for the All-In bundle (either of them) is.
The base game is $25-$35.
They should give an estimate to have an idea, because its a significant cost.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.