Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lordson
Malaysia
Petaling Jaya
Selangor
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all, I got the base set, i love it, it has been sitting on my shelf for a year now, but now with everything out, and i have access to buy all of them with ease, would you veterans say that the game is complete, and that i can pull out to play from 2 - 4 players where i build the deck for everyone and also teach the game slowly?

Or would it be still not that kind of casual enough game to get everything and pull it out once in a while with different people?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Boeren
United States
Marietta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's complete, but its always been hard to teach to new players.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
soulblight
Canada
Ottawa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well the releases have stopped, so in that sense it's complete.

The final release was introducing some new themes for all the factions that weren't fleshed out completely and are left feeling incomplete, so in that sense it feels like there's still things to come.

It's a casual game if everyone takes the time to invest in and remember the rules... but that can be a hard sell.
Or if you take the time to make decks that are easy enough to pilot... I wouldn't say you need access to the entire card pool to do that.

If you get everything up until Immovable Object, then you'll have 8 home cards for the 4 base factions and lots of cards for each.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lordson
Malaysia
Petaling Jaya
Selangor
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Finally got to play the base game with 4 starter decks out of the box, really loving it, and now in the midst of trading for most of the expansion, now just gotta figure out the shipping cost and method from Malaysia to US!

Thanks guys, great game
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DGenerateKane
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Raiden00 wrote:
Finally got to play the base game with 4 starter decks out of the box, really loving it, and now in the midst of trading for most of the expansion, now just gotta figure out the shipping cost and method from Malaysia to US!

Thanks guys, great game

I feel like it would be cheaper just buying them in the US new. I just purchased everything including an extra core set myself. But what do I know about shipping from Malaysia? Nothing, that's what.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.