Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David A
United States
Yorktown
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was wondering if there is a way to get just the Art Book.

The game looks AWESOME and AMAZING and I'm a big sucker for Greek Mythology and most anything with the theme, but......

I just can't afford it. If I go with the basic game pledge, I know me and I know I'll end up with a serious case of FOMO and all that.

The game and associated art is spectacularly beautiful and, looking at the information, I think I'd be incredibly happy with the Art Book (I'd be happier if it were more than just 100 pieces of art, but beggars can't be choosers, right?).

Anyway.....thoughts, ideas on how I could go the route of this optional buy only?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Marks
United States
Sioux falls
South Dakota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Buy it from someone who is purchasing the all in add on.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Graham
Canada
Toronto
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Your only route might be buying one off someone who's pledging for a bundle but doesn't want the art book.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Kissane
United States
Tallahassee
Florida
flag msg tools
Catching my first Pompano at Cape San Blas, Florida
mbmbmbmbmb
It is an optional buy. Someone should be able to buy multiple copies.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Clapperton
United Kingdom
Hebburn
Tyne & Wear
flag msg tools
mbmb
Persuade a friend to pledge, add an artbook to their pledge . As the Typhon bundle includes the art book, there'll likely be people who get it with that bundle who aren't bothered by it, so you may be able to pick one up second hand.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benoit VOGT
Luxembourg
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Thud105 wrote:
I was wondering if there is a way to get just the Art Book.

The game looks AWESOME and AMAZING and I'm a big sucker for Greek Mythology and most anything with the theme, but......

I just can't afford it. If I go with the basic game pledge, I know me and I know I'll end up with a serious case of FOMO and all that.

The game and associated art is spectacularly beautiful and, looking at the information, I think I'd be incredibly happy with the Art Book (I'd be happier if it were more than just 100 pieces of art, but beggars can't be choosers, right?).

Anyway.....thoughts, ideas on how I could go the route of this optional buy only?

Thanks!

The artbook is not KSE. Nothing is sure at this stage but it may be available in retail.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Guinoza
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You could try the RPG pledge, as it also comes with art. And you get a playable game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.