Subject: Townspeople Save rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stephen Sanders
United States
Henderson
Texas
flag msg tools
DNA results:Scottish, Dutch, English, Irish, German, French, Iberian Peninsula = 100% American!
mbmbmbmbmb
If the dragon knocks you out on the final turn, and you didn't run out of health, can you still be saved by the townspeople if you're not in the depths and you have an artifact, and be in the final scoring?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erskine Thompson
United States
Rome
GA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, if you're not in the depths, you get to take part in final scoring.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tahsin Shamma
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
caltexn wrote:
If the dragon knocks you out on the final turn, and you didn't run out of health

The answer to your question is correct from the response above.

I'm just confused by what you mean here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Hendee
United States
Frisco
Texas
flag msg tools
I do not think it means what you think it means.
badge
Whenever you become anxious or stressed, outer purpose has taken over, and you have lost sight of your inner purpose. Your state of consciousness is primary. All else is secondary.
mbmbmbmb
veector wrote:
caltexn wrote:
If the dragon knocks you out on the final turn, and you didn't run out of health

You can run out of health anytime, and will be knocked out.
"If your Health Meter is ever completely filled, you are knocked out."

After the final turn (four turns after someone leaves the dungeon or is knocked out) everyone still in the dungeon is knocked out even if the have not run out of health.
"On the fifth space, the dragon instantly knocks out all players still in the dungeon."

The rules are not quite as clear about what happens in the second case as they are about someone who filled their health meter.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Sanders
United States
Henderson
Texas
flag msg tools
DNA results:Scottish, Dutch, English, Irish, German, French, Iberian Peninsula = 100% American!
mbmbmbmbmb
PeterHendee wrote:
veector wrote:
caltexn wrote:

You can run out of health anytime, and will be knocked out.
"If your Health Meter is ever completely filled, you are knocked out."

After the final turn (four turns after someone leaves the dungeon or is knocked out) everyone still in the dungeon is knocked out even if the have not run out of health.
"On the fifth space, the dragon instantly knocks out all players still in the dungeon."

The rules are not quite as clear about what happens in the second case as they are about someone who filled their health meter.

Right, thanks all for clarifying.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Constance C
msg tools
new user
mbmbmbmb
I'm tacking on my question, which is of the same subject. Let's say I make it above the depths, but not out of the dungeon, when the final KO from the dragon timer hits and I DON'T have an artifact. Do I get to be rescued by townspeople and still have my score counted? It appears that if I would have filled up my health meter w/o an artifact, and I was above the depths, that I'm out of the game and not scoring anything. It's not spelled out quite as clearly in the end game explanation, but the term "knocked out" is used for both occasions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tahsin Shamma
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
constancy wrote:
I'm tacking on my question, which is of the same subject. Let's say I make it above the depths, but not out of the dungeon, when the final KO from the dragon timer hits and I DON'T have an artifact. Do I get to be rescued by townspeople and still have my score counted? It appears that if I would have filled up my health meter w/o an artifact, and I was above the depths, that I'm out of the game and not scoring anything. It's not spelled out quite as clearly in the end game explanation, but the term "knocked out" is used for both occasions.

From the rulebook:

Quote:
If you haven’t gotten an Artifact yet, or if you are still stuck in the
Depths, then you can’t be rescued. You lose the competition, which
at this point is the least of your worries.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.