Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Shockley
United States
Seffner
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Apologies if this has already been asked a thousand times.

I have heard that VPG will be switching away from in house printing. If this means that some of the games currently available will no longer be available, then what is my window of opportunity looking like with regards to securing the games I want while they're around? In particular I want to pick up a few of the less popular war games before they're OOP (by less popular I mean less popular than VPG's big sellers like Dawn of the Zeds et al.)

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Victory Point Games
United States
California
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
It very much depends on the title. There are different time points depending on the game (and we are still finalizing a good number of those time points)!

Please email me (Karen) at info[at]victorypointgames[dot]com with the names of the games you are interested in and I will see what I can found out. :)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Shockley
United States
Seffner
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! I thought maybe there was a hard cutoff date, but it makes sense that it's more of a gradual phase out. I will put together a list and email you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Victory Point Games
United States
California
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb

Please see the post here

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1690435/discontinuation-sel...

for recent information on some games which we will be discontinuing at the end of the year!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.