Subject: Can you modify initiative later in the turn? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Phil Christiansen
United States
Wasilla
Alaska
flag msg tools
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.
mbmbmbmbmb
Like with the power up that adds 5 wheels to an action on your board? Or are actions locked once that number has come and gone? We have a lot on the line here, as it will determine who just won the qualifying race heh.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles-Amir Perret
France
Paris
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Sorry for late reply !
I'm not sure to understand your question regarding Initiative. Initiative is always the 1st step, what ever happens in the next actions.
Please explain again if I don't answer your question
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Christiansen
United States
Wasilla
Alaska
flag msg tools
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.
mbmbmbmbmb
Kat999 wrote:
Sorry for late reply !
I'm not sure to understand your question regarding Initiative. Initiative is always the 1st step, what ever happens in the next actions.
Please explain again if I don't answer your question

What I'm asking is can I raise my initiative value after phase one? Like with a power card? Or is initiative locked in for the rest of the turn after phase one?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles-Amir Perret
France
Paris
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
No, the initiative is the 1st phase, it's only defined by what has been played ; it can't be changed later.
Hope it's clear now !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Christiansen
United States
Wasilla
Alaska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kat999 wrote:
No, the initiative is the 1st phase, it's only defined by what has been played ; it can't be changed later.
Hope it's clear now !

It is clear, thank you

Though that means my team lost the qualifying race, so I'm sad about that part!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.