Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
2 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Australia » QLD (Brisbane)

Subject: LFG - Sunny Coast Boardgamer - Alexandra Headlands rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Danny Frahm
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi guys,

I'm reasonably new to the Sunshine Coast and I'm looking for people to game with. I have a few friends up here that get together every so often to play. I'm keen to meet some more local gamers though. Either to add to our group or join in yours.

Recent games we've been playing include - Pandemic Legacy, Mansions of Madness 2nd ed., Arkham Horror the card game, Lord of the Rings Confrontation, Bang! the dice game and dead of winter. Other games I like include - Eclipse, Terra Mystica, power grid, hanabi, tichu ... I got a lot, you can probably click my name to check my collection.

I'm thinking of heading to the Sunshine Coast gamer session this weekend. So if you're keen come along and say hi Otherwise hit me up with a message!

Looking forward to meeting some of you and having some fun

Danny.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Boardgamers
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Danny,

Sorry for the late reply. It's that time of year when I don't tend to get on here as often as I'd like... And unfortunately I couldn't make it to the Sunshine Coast Boardgamers session on the 27th to know if you made it then.

But, just in case you didn't, then you are certainly more than welcome. From the games you just listed I think you'll fit right in. We've just finished up for the year, but we'll be getting started on the 8th of January next year. It'd be great to meet you and to have a game.

But, yes there are a good number of board gamers on the Sunshine Coast who are looking to play (although all the ones I know don't tend to frequent BGG). I look forward to meeting you and having a game some Sunday afternoon next year!

Craig

Craig Hargraves
Australia
Morayfield
Queensland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.