Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pedro Pereira
United Kingdom
Belfast
flag msg tools
See the person next to you? Kill! Kill!!! KILLL!!!!
badge
I'm your baby! Can you feel it?
mbmbmbmbmb
People must be busy elsewhere...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Patterson
United States
Iowa City
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Perhaps Conan is busy attacking Pict villages?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christoffer Lundberg
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was expecting more discussions and online games now that we finally got the expansion, but the resulting silence indicates, to me, that people did not like the expansion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pedro Pereira
United Kingdom
Belfast
flag msg tools
See the person next to you? Kill! Kill!!! KILLL!!!!
badge
I'm your baby! Can you feel it?
mbmbmbmbmb
I've heard some positive feedback from the expansion. I got it but haven't had the chance to play yet.

I'd love to play another PBF, but I have had so much work lately and will have for the foreseeable future that I would be dragging things down considerably...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niels B.
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
Yep. Yep. Yep. Yep. Yep.... WHAT?! WHAT?! What?!
badge
The President has been kidnapped by ninjas. Are you a bad enough dude to rescue the president?
mbmbmbmbmb
Pedrator wrote:
I've hear some positive feedback from the expansion. I got it but haven't had the chance to play yet.

Mee too.
Pedrator wrote:
I'd love to play another PBF, but I have had so much work lately and will have for the foreseeable future that I would be dragging things down considerably...

Mee too, too. I've received an email some time ago asking whether I could run another game, but so far I haven't found the time to commit to it. With expansion rules it seems even more unlikely, because there is even more overhead and cards to take care of. Anyway, never say never.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.