Subject: Magic Maze PnP available now! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Didier Delhez
Belgium
Leuze
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Magic Maze is an astonishing cooperative game you absolutely have to test even if you don't like coop' games: Its mechanism is so unique.

• Cooperative
• Real time
• Played mostly in silence
• 15 minutes maximum
• From 1 to 8 players
• The action(s) you play cannot be played by the other players

Want to give it a try? Download the Print & Play PDF and test it now!

Click here to download the PnP PDF

After having playtested the game, please don't forget to give us your feedback and to share pictures and/or videos of your best moments. Have fun!

Magic Maze will be available on February 2017 (a bit later in the US, through PSI).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David St
msg tools
Loved the game, we tried it with 3 players and beat it first try.

We did run into an issue with tile 6 not matching up with the doorway we tried to place it with, I want to say it was tile 4 or 5: forgot to take a picture, but it was 1 square off.

We couldn't find anything in the rules to address it so we moved the existing tile over to fit the new door and said that tile "4 or 5" was connected to tile 1 by an invisible 1 tile corridor that we treated as a normal square.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Didier Delhez
Belgium
Leuze
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I cannot figure what was the issue.

I'm interested to see it if you can set it up and take a picture to show me. If this is a real issue, we could then fix it before our next print run due to be launch at the end of the month.

Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David St
msg tools
I'm having trouble recreating it, it may be we all just missed it but I will try to remember our layout and reply again in the next 12 hours

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David St
msg tools
Yeah, false alarm, we're idiots blush

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Didier Delhez
Belgium
Leuze
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OK, I prefer that

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David St
msg tools
I bet, played it with 3 different groups and all of them loved it, can't wait for it to come out here in the US

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Didier Delhez
Belgium
Leuze
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It will reach the US market on June, distributed by PSI. We will also introduce Magic Maze at the GenCon!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David St
msg tools
MSRP?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Didier Delhez
Belgium
Leuze
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In the US, I don't know yet. In Europe: €25.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Wilkins
New Zealand
flag msg tools
I was having trouble finding a 3-minute hourglass app that flips, as my cellphone has failed to flip a year or two ago.

As a result, in the afternoon before sharing the print & play edition I created a suitable hourglass program, that everyone here is welcome to use too.

You can find it at http://codepen.io/pmw57/full/ZeMjdb/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Didier Delhez
Belgium
Leuze
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good job! Thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Wilkins
New Zealand
flag msg tools
ddlhz wrote:
Good job! Thank you!

Pleased to help. You can now tap the hourglass itself to flip it too.

Just be sure if you're using your phone to set the screen timeout to something like 5 minutes ;-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Per Olander
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmb
pmw57 wrote:
ddlhz wrote:
Good job! Thank you!

Pleased to help. You can now tap the hourglass itself to flip it too.

Just be sure if you're using your phone to set the screen timeout to something like 5 minutes ;-)

this is nice, thanks!

a few wishes, if it's not too much to ask for:
1) have an alarm sound when it times out, since you don't always see it during all the chaos.
2) settings, to change the default of 3 minutes (either to make the game harder/easier, or to use it for other games)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K Fung
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
Love playing tile games!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Per Olander wrote:
a few wishes, if it's not too much to ask for:
1) have an alarm sound when it times out, since you don't always see it during all the chaos.
2) settings, to change the default of 3 minutes (either to make the game harder/easier, or to use it for other games)

Try this version: http://codepen.io/qasic/full/YVGMKa/?min=3

You can change the number 3 in the URL to be whatever number you want to set the starting minutes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.