Popular Tags: [View All]
Stephen Owen
United Kingdom
Appleton
Cheshire
flag msg tools
mbmb
This relates to the end of the game
I just want to be absolutely clear that science tags on event cards do not count at the end of the game towards the scientist award.
I am aware of 3) "Their tags only apply while being played" on p10 but the rules are not particularly clear or intuitive and the science tags on event cards seem pretty useless otherwise.

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Florian Ruckeisen
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There you go:

Science symbol on red event card - Does it count toward Scientist award?
including a confirmation from the man and what science tags on event cards are for.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Treacher
United Kingdom
Moorlinch
Somerset
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Snapshot wrote:
There you go:

including a confirmation from the man and what science tags on event cards are for.

And that's why a clear title on a rules query post is really important - makes finding them in the forum simple.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andi Hub
Germany
Frankfurt
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Prodromoi wrote:
Snapshot wrote:
There you go:

And that's why a clear title on a rules query post is really important - makes finding them in the forum simple.

But why should I search the rules forum, if I can just post a new question with a misleading title? devil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Owen
United Kingdom
Appleton
Cheshire
flag msg tools
mbmb
Well, at least I received some response and there are over 200 questions on the rules alone. As it happens I did search it but stopped at the thread which gave an unofficial response to my query. I am glad I made that clear!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.