Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
56 Posts
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Religion, Sex, and Politics

Subject: 21 things you never knew about the male orgasm and a unique experience. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The bolded stuff was new to me!

Quote:
Films, photos and literature seem obsessed with depicting the female orgasm.

But what about the guys?

Here’s 21 things you never knew about the male orgasm.
1. Secret semen
MI6 used ejaculate as invisible ink during WW1.

It was used for a time because it was not easily detected and was always to hand.

2. We have blast off
Astronauts have admitted to masturbating in space (via the term self-pollution).

But what they do with the emissions remains a mystery.

3. I’m speechless
Certain tribes in the African Congo don’t have a word for masturbation and it is thought this is because it simply isn’t done.
4. A quickie?
The male orgasm can last anywhere between five and 22 seconds.
AvocadoBalls_Illustration_LibertyAntoniaSadler_Metro.jpg12 fascinating facts you never knew about balls

5. Double trouble
Half a man’s penis is inside his body – so you’re actually double the size you think you are.

The penis begins at the pubic bone, internally.

This is why male sex toys that stimulate the prostate can work – as they get to ‘hidden’ parts of the penis.

6. Venus retrograde
Some men suffer retrograde ejaculation, where their semen shoots back into the bladder, rather than being squirted out.

It can happen after men have had prostate surgery, or if they have diabetes or multiple sclerosis.

7. Cumming or going?
Some Japanese men reputedly say ‘I’m going’ (iku iku) rather than ‘I’m coming’ during sex.

8. Going ape
Humans aren’t the only mammals that have sex for pleasure.

Dolphins and bonobos are thought to enjoy nookie, while fruit bats are fans of oral sex.

9. Morning glory
Kellogg’s cornflakes were invented to stop you masturbating.

Dr Kellogg’s, a staunch believer in the benefits of celibacy, thought rich food increased sexual desire, while plain foods suppressed it.

(and they made a movie about this!)
Quote:

10. Bloody hell
The Greeks thought period blood was actually impure semen.

11. Jog on
Sadly, an orgasm burns just three calories, although 30 minutes of vigorous sex can burn about 63.

12. Tents not toss
Scouts were originally advised not to do the five knuckle shuffle because ‘it destroys health and spirits’ and was even thought to drive boys mad.

In the 1914 edition of Scouting For Boys, founder Robert Baden-Powell warned against masturbation, advising young men to take cold baths or box when they felt the urge.

13. Cum on
The male orgasm doesn’t always coincide with ejaculation – a fact which may not be news to some men but may surprise the ladies.

14. Wait a minute
The average refractory period (the time between an orgasm and being able to have another erection) is anything between a few minutes and an hour.

However, one case study described a 25-year-old German man able to continue to have sex within three minutes of his climax.

15. Dream on
The top 10 most common male sexual fantasies include a threesome with two women, having sex with someone other than their partner, watching women at it and cumming on their partner.

16. Happiness or bust
Some men suffer from sexual anhedonia, where they experience all the muscle contractions of an orgasm and ejaculate, but don’t feel any pleasure.

It can be caused by some antidepressants such as Prozac.

17. I don’t know art but I know what I like
London-based photographer Stuart Sandford compiled a series of pictures of men orgasming in 2007.

Cumfaces explores intimacy and sexuality.
(link in article)

18. Wet, Wet, Wet
Semen is mostly water but, as well as being one per cent sperm, it also contains small amounts of calcium, chloride, citrate, fructose, glucose, lactic acid, magnesium, potassium, protein, sodium, urea and zinc.

19. Evergreen
Men in their 80s are twice as likely to be sexually active as women of the same age (41 per cent versus 18 per cent).

20. Weighty issue
Overweight and obese men produce less semen, and it is of lower quality, according to a recent study.

21. All in a day’s work
Forty per cent of men say they masturbate every day, while the average man does it 12 times a month.

Doing some reading around after having what appeared to be a very long (over 10 minutes according to her - I was in timeless bliss space) non ejaculatory orgasm earlier today during extended teasing and edging play (just shy of the 3rd hour for the day). It was slow and gentle instead of fast and explosive.

It looks like it may be a thing and there was no refractory period afterwards.

http://www.salon.com/2015/06/02/men_can_have_multiple_orgasm...

Whatever it was... I liked it! I've messed around with tantra for a couple decades but this was a first. Had no luck with the prostate angle. A multi-minute orgasm with no refractory period would be incredible if repeatable.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
maxo-texas wrote:
The bolded stuff was new to me!

Quote:
Films, photos and literature seem obsessed with depicting the female orgasm.

But what about the guys?

Here’s 21 things you never knew about the male orgasm.
1. Secret semen

It was used for a time because it was not easily detected and was always to hand.

2. We have blast off
Astronauts have admitted to masturbating in space (via the term self-pollution).

But what they do with the emissions remains a mystery.

3. I’m speechless
Certain tribes in the African Congo don’t have a word for masturbation and it is thought this is because it simply isn’t done.
4. A quickie?
The male orgasm can last anywhere between five and 22 seconds.
AvocadoBalls_Illustration_LibertyAntoniaSadler_Metro.jpg12 fascinating facts you never knew about balls

5. Double trouble
Half a man’s penis is inside his body – so you’re actually double the size you think you are.

The penis begins at the pubic bone, internally.

This is why male sex toys that stimulate the prostate can work – as they get to ‘hidden’ parts of the penis.

6. Venus retrograde
Some men suffer retrograde ejaculation, where their semen shoots back into the bladder, rather than being squirted out.

It can happen after men have had prostate surgery, or if they have diabetes or multiple sclerosis.

7. Cumming or going?
Some Japanese men reputedly say ‘I’m going’ (iku iku) rather than ‘I’m coming’ during sex.

8. Going ape
Humans aren’t the only mammals that have sex for pleasure.

Dolphins and bonobos are thought to enjoy nookie, while fruit bats are fans of oral sex.

9. Morning glory
Kellogg’s cornflakes were invented to stop you masturbating.

Dr Kellogg’s, a staunch believer in the benefits of celibacy, thought rich food increased sexual desire, while plain foods suppressed it.

(and they made a movie about this!)
Quote:

10. Bloody hell
The Greeks thought period blood was actually impure semen.

11. Jog on
Sadly, an orgasm burns just three calories, although 30 minutes of vigorous sex can burn about 63.

12. Tents not toss
Scouts were originally advised not to do the five knuckle shuffle because ‘it destroys health and spirits’ and was even thought to drive boys mad.

In the 1914 edition of Scouting For Boys, founder Robert Baden-Powell warned against masturbation, advising young men to take cold baths or box when they felt the urge.

13. Cum on
The male orgasm doesn’t always coincide with ejaculation – a fact which may not be news to some men but may surprise the ladies.

14. Wait a minute
The average refractory period (the time between an orgasm and being able to have another erection) is anything between a few minutes and an hour.

However, one case study described a 25-year-old German man able to continue to have sex within three minutes of his climax.

15. Dream on
The top 10 most common male sexual fantasies include a threesome with two women, having sex with someone other than their partner, watching women at it and cumming on their partner.

16. Happiness or bust
Some men suffer from sexual anhedonia, where they experience all the muscle contractions of an orgasm and ejaculate, but don’t feel any pleasure.

It can be caused by some antidepressants such as Prozac.

17. I don’t know art but I know what I like
London-based photographer Stuart Sandford compiled a series of pictures of men orgasming in 2007.

Cumfaces explores intimacy and sexuality.
(link in article)

18. Wet, Wet, Wet
Semen is mostly water but, as well as being one per cent sperm, it also contains small amounts of calcium, chloride, citrate, fructose, glucose, lactic acid, magnesium, potassium, protein, sodium, urea and zinc.

19. Evergreen
Men in their 80s are twice as likely to be sexually active as women of the same age (41 per cent versus 18 per cent).

20. Weighty issue
Overweight and obese men produce less semen, and it is of lower quality, according to a recent study.

21. All in a day’s work
Forty per cent of men say they masturbate every day, while the average man does it 12 times a month.

Doing some reading around after having what appeared to be a very long (over 10 minutes according to her - I was in timeless bliss space) non ejaculatory orgasm earlier today during extended teasing and edging play (just shy of the 3rd hour for the day). It was slow and gentle instead of fast and explosive.

It looks like it may be a thing and there was no refractory period afterwards.

http://www.salon.com/2015/06/02/men_can_have_multiple_orgasm...

Whatever it was... I liked it! I've messed around with tantra for a couple decades but this was a first. Had no luck with the prostate angle. A multi-minute orgasm with no refractory period would be incredible if repeatable.

I approached this thread with trepidation, Mac. Surprisingly interesting and much less erotic than I anticipated. A couple points to make here without any real knowledge, just bullshitting:

Quote:
16. Happiness or bust

The one and only time I tried the "Blue Pill," this is what I experienced. My wife confirmed my ejaculate, but I didn't enjoy it. And none of that 4-hour erection stuff, either. Big disappointment.

Quote:
19. Evergreen

Considering that men in their 80s are outnumbered 5-1 by women in their 80s, I wouldn't doubt it.

Quote:
1. Secret semen

Fucking perv Brits.... laugh

Good find. Nice to read something besides Trump v. Clinton around here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul W
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
The subject heading needs work. Try adding "...you wont believe number 14!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Just what RSP needed. A detailed description of his orgasm by a 60 year old retired gamer nerd who has consistently been wrong on everything from his economic analysis's to his political predictions since the day he quit working.

Mac. Get a job, Maybe Uber? The fact that you are actually talking about your orgasms might mean that you're not having orgasms at all but are instead suffering hallucinations or perhaps the beginnings of dementia. Work will help restore the eroded and broken neural pathways that the last several years of desultory reading-in-a-bubble and playing of Minecraft have done to you.

Should Lynette now feel threatened? Are you going for the Empress of TMI title?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
~"The NEXT 'step up' from a GAL with an 'unusually LARGE clit' is a GUY. Buddy with an unusually SMALL cock!"! GOT 'choad'? soblue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
casey r lowe
United States
butte
Montana
flag msg tools
mb
DWTripp wrote:
Just what RSP needed. A detailed description of his orgasm by a 60 year old retired gamer nerd who has consistently been wrong on everything from his economic analysis's to his political predictions since the day he quit working.

Mac. Get a job, Maybe Uber? The fact that you are actually talking about your orgasms might mean that you're not having orgasms at all but are instead suffering hallucinations or perhaps the beginnings of dementia. Work will help restore the eroded and broken neural pathways that the last several years of desultory reading-in-a-bubble and playing of Minecraft have done to you.

Should Lynette now feel threatened? Are you going for the Empress of TMI title?

wait - i thought you were the eternally wrong 60-year old who is not having orgasms
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tobias Strobe
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
badge
Listen to your sidekick and eat the pennies.
mbmbmbmbmb
utoption2 wrote:
I have a general rule that has held up over the test of time: If you're talking about it, you're probably not getting it or getting enough of it.

How does your general rule hold up at things like sex parties and BDSM events? How about more mainstream venues like dance clubs? Ever been to a hip hop club? You might hear some talk about sex there. Do you find that people who attend these events are pretty much not getting it because they talk about it?

It's just ridiculous puritanical attempts at stopping uncomfortable discourse through shaming. Don't talk about privates because that means you're a viiiiiiirgin! So dumb.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Reid
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Appreciation for putting the S back into RSP.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Reid
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
utoption2 wrote:
I have a general rule that has held up over the test of time: If you're talking about it, you're probably not getting it or getting enough of it.

Says more about you and your friends than anything.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddy Richards
Scotland
Allanton
Duns
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
utoption2 wrote:

You're right, Tobias, it's just my own stoopid rule. I haven't ever been to a sex party or to a BDSM event and I don't need to go to either. I have availability right here, right now, any time in a hetero situation. It's not meant to shame. In essence, it's just a joke. I think it might have its genesis back when I was in Basic Training. I think that anyone that's been through Basic would understand that genesis.

You have sex basic training in the US? I don't know whether to applaud or be appalled!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddy Richards
Scotland
Allanton
Duns
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
utoption2 wrote:
Ed_the_Red wrote:
utoption2 wrote:

You're right, Tobias, it's just my own stoopid rule. I haven't ever been to a sex party or to a BDSM event and I don't need to go to either. I have availability right here, right now, any time in a hetero situation. It's not meant to shame. In essence, it's just a joke. I think it might have its genesis back when I was in Basic Training. I think that anyone that's been through Basic would understand that genesis.

You have sex basic training in the US? I don't know whether to applaud or be appalled!

When I was in Basic, it was mono-sexual. No women to be seen for 8+ weeks. If you can't understand my post from that additional data, I cannot explained further.

So how did this basic training in sex work then? Did you use dummies or blow up women or something? And did the women have their own separate training? Seems inefficient.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
utoption2 wrote:

Mac: I think you need to get some soon and a lot of it. Investigate getting some of those massages with those "happy endings."

I average about 9 to 12 hours a week with a lot of emotional connection, laughter, and warmth so I'm good but thanks for your concern. A happy ending massage would be very cold to me. I couldn't do that. It is one of the joys of retirement and it does cut into my boom beach fiercely at times.

I've always tried to share ways for other males to get and give more enjoyment from sex.

My biggest recommendation being to get a massage table so you can stand with your hands free and she can lie down comfortably. And they are flexible and sturdy enough to use for many other positions as well. You can literally make love for hours this way with the male standing (no pushups) riding the edge while your sacred delight has many orgasms. We have broken two tables and went thru one wall over the last 20 years but have a high quality table these days.

When you put her first, you'll naturally have a better relationship and more happiness. It's like being back in high school. Amazing.

But.. last night was something new. An over 10 minute long orgasm. My reading is indicating it is possible for males to be multiorgasmic this way. It's very interesting!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Adelson
United States
Columbia
South Carolina
flag msg tools
Well, I see the otherness of being other is otherwise contraindicated
badge
Who cares where it came from or whether it's correct or not? Certainly not me
mbmb
maxo-texas wrote:

But.. last night was something new. An over 10 minute long orgasm. My reading is indicating it is possible for males to be multiorgasmic this way. It's very interesting!

Thanks for your pioneering work in the field. The mere fact that you've upset Tripp's apple cart is all the orgasm I need.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
utoption2 wrote:
Ed_the_Red wrote:
utoption2 wrote:

When I was in Basic, it was mono-sexual. No women to be seen for 8+ weeks. If you can't understand my post from that additional data, I cannot explained further.

He's joking Dennis.

But wouldn't it be amazing if we did have basic training in sex? Knowing how to pleasure a partner in every way, being comfortable with your sexuality, and comfortable with sexual practices that you could simply say not my thing instead of freaking out but then secretly wanting it. All while you were not yet old enough to drink legally.

Graduating basic with basic tantric knowledge. Good knowledge on birth and std control plus basic conversational scripts and experience discussing sex so you didnt freeze up. No need to drink to get loose enough to want sex. Less guilt about sex.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You were being very literal so it felt like it was whooshing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
maxo-texas wrote:
utoption2 wrote:

Mac: I think you need to get some soon and a lot of it. Investigate getting some of those massages with those "happy endings."

I average about 9 to 12 hours a week with a lot of emotional connection, laughter, and warmth so I'm good but thanks for your concern. A happy ending massage would be very cold to me. I couldn't do that. It is one of the joys of retirement and it does cut into my boom beach fiercely at times.

I've always tried to share ways for other males to get and give more enjoyment from sex.

My biggest recommendation being to get a massage table so you can stand with your hands free and she can lie down comfortably. And they are flexible and sturdy enough to use for many other positions as well. You can literally make love for hours this way with the male riding the edge while your sacred delight has many orgasms. We have broken two tables and went thru one wall over the last 20 years but have a high quality table these days.

When you put her first, you'll naturally have a better relationship and more happiness. It's like being back in high school. Amazing.

Mac, the Texas Cocksman! Having more sex than anyone else and if you don't already know it he'll tell you all about it. He's a stud! A lay-lay-lady's man extraordinaire. The cock o' the walk! And he's here to help the little people.

And for some reason people in RSP think Trump is a self-involved braggart. Mac is the guy out there "grabbin' pussy" and makin' sure the world knows.

How Mac sees himself:

What the rest of the world sees when Mac walks in:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
utoption2 wrote:
maxo-texas wrote:
utoption2 wrote:
Ed_the_Red wrote:
utoption2 wrote:

He's joking Dennis.

But wouldn't it be amazing if we did have basic training in sex? Knowing how to pleasure a partner in every way, being comfortable with your sexuality, and comfortable with sexual practices that you could simply say not my thing instead of freaking out but then secretly wanting it.

Graduating basic with basic tantric knowledge. Good knowledge on birth and std control plus badic conversational scripts and experience discussing sex so you didnt freeze up. No need to drink to get loose enough to want sex. Less guilt about sex.

I know he is, Mac. I am rolling with it. I think you know from gaming with me that I am not the dolt that he might think I am. Also, non sequitur, I still hate Agricola and all things that have evolved from it.

We share a deep dislike for agricola!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Me nah play no 'ide and seek
United States
Lincoln
NE
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
utoption2 wrote:
maxo-texas wrote:
utoption2 wrote:
maxo-texas wrote:
utoption2 wrote:
Ed_the_Red wrote:
utoption2 wrote:

He's joking Dennis.

But wouldn't it be amazing if we did have basic training in sex? Knowing how to pleasure a partner in every way, being comfortable with your sexuality, and comfortable with sexual practices that you could simply say not my thing instead of freaking out but then secretly wanting it.

Graduating basic with basic tantric knowledge. Good knowledge on birth and std control plus badic conversational scripts and experience discussing sex so you didnt freeze up. No need to drink to get loose enough to want sex. Less guilt about sex.

I know he is, Mac. I am rolling with it. I think you know from gaming with me that I am not the dolt that he might think I am. Also, non sequitur, I still hate Agricola and all things that have evolved from it.

Do you remember back to, what was it?, BGG.Con 2009, and we sat there for 3 hours trying make since of those hideous Agricola rules? Still detest that game. Utterly.

I bought it 5 or 6 years ago thinking "If BGG loves it, it's got to be decent, right?"

Last Euro purchase ever.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J J
Australia
flag msg tools
maxo-texas wrote:
But wouldn't it be amazing if we did have basic training in sex? Knowing how to pleasure a partner in every way, being comfortable with your sexuality, and comfortable with sexual practices that you could simply say not my thing instead of freaking out but then secretly wanting it. All while you were not yet old enough to drink legally.

Indeed it would be a good thing. And so would a society that could treat sex that way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DWTripp wrote:
maxo-texas wrote:
utoption2 wrote:

My biggest recommendation being to get a massage table so you can stand with your hands free and she can lie down comfortably. And they are flexible and sturdy enough to use for many other positions as well. You can literally make love for hours this way with the male riding the edge while your sacred delight has many orgasms. We have broken two tables and went thru one wall over the last 20 years but have a high quality table these days.

Mac, the Texas Cocksman! Having more sex than anyone else and if you don't already know it he'll tell you all about it. He's a stud! A lay-lay-lady's man extraordinaire. The cock o' the walk! And he's here to help the little people.

And for some reason people in RSP think Trump is a self-involved braggart. Mac is the guy out there "grabbin' pussy" and makin' sure the world knows.

How Mac sees himself:

What the rest of the world sees when Mac walks in:

Well, first I'd be happy to look like either the hot guy up top or your selfie in the green leather outfit as long as my partners loved me and were smiling, giggly, and happy. Their pleasure gives me a lot of happiness and satisfaction. In many ways the last 5 years have been the best 5 years of my life. And then add time with the grandsons who actually like to play boardgames on top of that and it's indescribably awesome.

Fortunately, I've posted pictures of myself here before for the Hawkeye Initiative discussions.

Tho that was 35 pounds ago on the advice of my cardiologist. And a hint...I don't do situps.

I've not considered myself particularly attractive since my hair thinned (hence the avatar) and in fact, I've been told many times that I look like John Malcovich* who I personally consider unattractive. But ladies in my age group and a few years either side seem to dig me and enjoy flirting and I cherish them. I guess it helps to be so big (tho I literally look up to Kurusty)!

I can't believe you guys tho. I told you it's possible for a male to have a 10 minute orgasm and be ready to continue having sex again immediately afterwards and you not only have no interest- you have anti-interest.

I'm extremely interested tho. It was mind blowing pure bliss. We played for another 2 and a half hours today (without a repeat sadly but lots of fun was had by all).

I'm rereading my books on tantra tho. It seems to be connected to stimulation of the base of the penis which is inside the body instead of the external part. And I was shaking a lot- a bit like a seizure.

Still cleared my boom beach map and had time to get in a fiercely competitive game of Upwords.

But...I guess people who talk about playing Upwords don't actually play Upwords. And people who like sex don't talk about sex. This is a very weird rule of thumb. It seems a bit like Fight Club.

His eyes look more hazel than brown in this picture. My eyes are hazel.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
utoption2 wrote:
toku42 wrote:
utoption2 wrote:
maxo-texas wrote:
utoption2 wrote:
maxo-texas wrote:
utoption2 wrote:
Ed_the_Red wrote:
utoption2 wrote:

He's joking Dennis.

Do you remember back to, what was it?, BGG.Con 2009, and we sat there for 3 hours trying make since of those hideous Agricola rules? Still detest that game. Utterly.

I bought it 5 or 6 years ago thinking "If BGG loves it, it's got to be decent, right?"

Last Euro purchase ever.

See? If you would have been at the Con with us, we could have spared you of that most unfortunate, tramatic experience.

I've played it since. I even got a week's lodging at BGGCon for playing it "with a good attitude". The main issue I have with it these days is that very quickly I can see two people who lost. Shortly after I can see two people who won- and then an hour before the game ends, we know who won- just not what their score was. If it ended soon after you knew who won, I wouldn't dislike it so much.

I would play Agricola for $350 to $500. Munchkin would require at least $500 per hour with a $1000 minimum.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
whistle "Game"-weightyness made A-L-L the 'difference'!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GROGnads wrote:
whistle "Game"-weightyness made A-L-L the 'difference'!

Almost like boxer shorts!

I'm wearing binmer these days.

Tonight I had on a blue binmer and a really nice Renaissance shirt while preparing drinks and snacks before the game. She was beside herself with glee. Use a towel to sit on!

That model is seriously hairless!

A purple SaintBetu arrives soon!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
Perhaps, he is 'cranial & feet' 'hairy'? EXCEPT were they had a 'HOOK' foot, we'll presume! robot
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rusty McFisticuffs
United States
Arcata
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Goddammit, whatever joy I might have felt imagining Tripp poring over Google images to find the green codpiece guy has been torn from me by the underwear models (INCLUDING MAC, YOU MAGNIFICENT BASTARD). Why has this thread happened to me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.